rudy_o

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like Doctor Who?

I adore this blog hahaha

http://doctorwhoblingee.tumblr.com/

Somewhat, I've only started watching it yesterday. :P Followed that, though :awesome:

WHERE ARE YOU SEEING IT???

I want to see it too :bigcry: [/color]

It's being broadcast internationally in summer, so sign up for their email list and they'll let you know when you can book tickets

http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/?lid=69638&utm

Clarinet!!!!!

:dance:

Sadly, I won't be able to play for awhile (wisdom teeth)

Omg! :dazzled: *high fives*

Aw, boo. :sad: Yeah, I have braces so even when they just get adjusted I can barely play. D: (you probably know this but don't even try playing for a while, if you do you run the risk of getting dry socket. my brother's friend played trumpet a few days after getting his wisdom teeth removed and he got horrible dry socket! D: )

*high fives back*

Yeah. I've been told that I shouldn't play for at the very least a week and a half afterwards (my band director is going to go bananas!) But I have to be able to play by the 3rd week in March (I get them out the 9th), because our MB Florida trip is on the 29th.... :stunned:

28.5 hours on a bus!!! Woo! :P

*high fives back*

Yeah. I've been told that I shouldn't play for at the very least a week and a half afterwards (my band director is going to go bananas!) But I have to be able to play by the 3rd week in March (I get them out the 9th), because our MB Florida trip is on the 29th.... :stunned:

28.5 hours on a bus!!! Woo! :P

oh don't worry, you should be fine by then. :nice: My brother could play within . . .10 days or so? :thinking: just listen to whatever your dentist says. :P

Too lazy to Google so

Is it true that Benedict is gonna do a Star Trek movie

Yes, completely true. He's the villain, but they're refusing to give a name.

benedict-cumberbatch-s-villain-character-battles-spock-on-star-trek-2-set.jpg

I think it's pretty awesome for Martin and Benedict that they're both going to get some more recognition this year, between The Hobbit and Star Trek. :wacky:

Same, it's supposed to be fantastic. :awesome: I'm buying tickets as soon as they're released. :wacky:

Enjoy it! It's one of my favorite classics. :wacko: Read it freshman year. Not many people in my class liked it, simply because it required them to think a bit.