rudy_o

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*locks this thread*

trollface.png

*le gasp* You wouldn't dare. :phu: :whip:

Turns out we have more to play. The reluctance was pulpable in the band room this morning. :P

I do not like playing American Salute and Carnival of Venice. :nod:

Oh man, even better. D: Good songs though! :wacko:

I love performing the songs, but for a playing test, not so much. :facepalm:

Edit: Our concert was last night. We had trumpet soloist Ashley Hall playing cornet with us. :)

Oooh, that's really cool! Are you in high school or college? :wacko: My hs could never afford a soloist. :|

tumblr_lz2hagtY3N1qzhspg.gif

:dazzled:

I feel like Christina. :|

You say that like it's a bad thing.

hey.gif

:D That gif is captivating. :lol:

I'm in high school. I don't know how we pay for it. :shrug: Our band program is pretty big (150 in marching band, then there are the freshman) But our program is pretty big (I think we're 3rd best in the state) and soloists usually come because our director asks. He knows a lot of people. :P

holy fudge muffins :wreck:

that must be super duper nice! in my school we only have 25 or so musicians in marching band and then 8 or so color guard. i'm one of 2 clarinets in marching band woot woot.

in our symphonic band, we have about. . . 40 or 50? we used to have more but we lost a lot of seniors recently. anyways, the clarinet section is only 7 or 8. Last year we had like 12. :freak: But the north Jersey area has a lot of strong music programs so our honors bands are really good (County band, Area band, Region band, etc)

Yeah. :nod:

My school has about 1700 students, and there are 2 other public high schools, not to mention private ones. Well, I guess we're a fairly sized city. A little over 100,000 people. Then over 2 million people visit us every year from all around the world. (Mayo Clinic)

Random Sherlock question: Is there a gif of Benedict and Martin laughing when their at Buckingham Palace? I love that scene....

I feel like Christina :dazzled: :lol::D:drummer::daisy::sunny::blush::gorgeous::clown::juggle::joker::hat2::sombrero:

Better? :smug2:

tumblr_m0jaer8cRM1qggw68o2_500.gif

Random Sherlock question: Is there a gif of Benedict and Martin laughing when their at Buckingham Palace? I love that scene....

let me walk through my Photobucket :escaping2: