✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DANDY ANDY SOUNDS LIKE HANDY ANDY

GUY IS A SLUT

WHERE ARE YOU??!?!?!

who me?? I'm from Wisconsin, I just like British flags, lol :lol: :P

narm...not really. I'm wondering where guy is a slut is at the moment.....

i'm sorry,

i moved back home on sunday and wasn't online all day

then went to hot hot heat

and didn't see dandy andy :(

GUY IS A SLUT!! WE MISSED YOU AT THE CONCERT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :kiss:

WE HAD A COMIC TO GIVE TO YOU TOO! "THE ADVENTURES OF QUEER ANDY" (ME) AND IT WAS HIGH LARIOUS TO A FAULT

did you go alone to the concert? there were a lotta people there that i was sposed to see but i DIDNT!! like YOU!

AND THE UNICORNS DIDNT EVEN PLAY! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM MOSTLY! BUT THE REST WAS INSANELY FUN ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT.. WE WERE ALL THE WAY AT THE FRONT OF THE STAGE HUH!

AND COCK GAL GOT STEVES CROTCH IN HER FACE! AND HE WAS SINGING RIGHT TO US DUDE

and when he sings his tongue falls out but THATS BESIDE THE POINT

and WE GOT SOME WICKED ASSED SHIRTS! THE FRENCH KICKS RULE! I LOVE THEIR SHIRTS BUT WHERE WERE THE UNICORNS!???????????????

GUY IS A SLUT!! WE MISSED YOU AT THE CONCERT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :kiss:

WE HAD A COMIC TO GIVE TO YOU TOO! "THE ADVENTURES OF QUEER ANDY" (ME) AND IT WAS HIGH LARIOUS TO A FAULT

did you go alone to the concert? there were a lotta people there that i was sposed to see but i DIDNT!! like YOU!

AND THE UNICORNS DIDNT EVEN PLAY! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM MOSTLY! BUT THE REST WAS INSANELY FUN ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT.. WE WERE ALL THE WAY AT THE FRONT OF THE STAGE HUH!

AND COCK GAL GOT STEVES CROTCH IN HER FACE! AND HE WAS SINGING RIGHT TO US DUDE

and when he sings his tongue falls out but THATS BESIDE THE POINT

and WE GOT SOME WICKED ASSED SHIRTS! THE FRENCH KICKS RULE! I LOVE THEIR SHIRTS BUT WHERE WERE THE UNICORNS!???????????????

No I went with a good friend of mine, I wasn't by myself. I was also supposed to see someone else but I couldn't find her either! But she said she was right up against the stage so she must have been really close to you guys.

I'm so sad I didn't see you and you couldn't give me the comic :( But soon, maybe on KWANZAA we can celebrate and exchange gifts :idea2: