A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
to get that zip-up hoodie in January.
a house
a trapped nerve
a soul
to call David
do get to sleep
cute earrings on today
I have to murder the members of She Wants Revenge.
I have to study Latin :(
accomplished nothing today
to forget her
I have to figure this out.
I have to meet Chris Martin
go to italy
to have a picture of that damn good looking boy from my school :bomb:
an herpes :(
I have no way to thank Tyler enough for what he has not done.
I have to study for my quiz is in an hour :confused:
I have to listen to "New Slang" over and over again.
just listened to Lhuna.
an hungover
no friends.
Never felt so loved in my life as i do today....:heart:
long hair
very little money now
Search
Create an account or sign in to comment