✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Floor Seats or Standing?

gaverrone

Hello there!

I have tickets for the Portland concert next week, and I was just wondering if the two gigs so far (in Canada) had seats on the main floor or everybody was just on their feet, as usual?

I'm asking this because my tickets indicate a specific row / seat number, which would suck, basically..

Thanks a lot!

Here in Calgary, AB Canada, we had designated floor rows/seats, but ended up standing up the entire concert. Depending on where you were, you could creep up to the stage. We were in the 4th row, and ended up at the front barricades. Some people in the rows behind us came up to take pics, but were told to go back to their seats.

that was my fear..I can't understand why they have designated seats if this is the kind of show you want to bounce and jump as much and as freely as possible!

I just wanted to know because I won't have to queue that much long before the concert starts, and since I'm not from Portland, I can actually get to know the city a little bit better

that was my fear..I can't understand why they have designated seats if this is the kind of show you want to bounce and jump as much and as freely as possible!

I just wanted to know because I won't have to queue that much long before the concert starts, and since I'm not from Portland, I can actually get to know the city a little bit better

A lot of places in the U.S. prohibit GA standing at arena shows for health and safety reasons. I know where I live no one is allowed to do any kind of standing seating if the venue is over a certain size.

A lot of places in the U.S. prohibit GA standing at arena shows for health and safety reasons. I know where I live no one is allowed to do any kind of standing seating if the venue is over a certain size.

Ohh, I see.

Well, I've been to the MSG and the Sprint Center, in Kansas City, and both of those concerts (Blink 182 & Radiohead) had a GA standing, so that's why I was kinda upset :/

But thanks a lot for the info!