✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pics of people you find attractive!

Heathen_Chemist

yeah i agree :) i love his new song :D

Yeah, that Cry Me A River... it's ok, good video, take THAT Britney!

Take That! Oh, I miss those guys, i was just a little girl when they were the ruling boyband and my sister was a huge fan! "Babe, i'm here again"... "Relight my fire, you love is my only DE-SI-RE!"

*Looks dreamy and starts dancing around the room*

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmm this is the best looking guy from the dutch idols!! his name is jim and the next dutch idols will be on in 45 mins(watching it live on the net) so i will be drooling away then hehehe :)

mmmm ive never seen him before!

is that the name of the guy i was talkin about?

no! hugh jackman is the top one, then Bryan Brown - Aussie actor and the last one is Tom Ford, designer for Gucci (please note: I am a label freak!)

and that is Tom Ford at YSL

Whoopsie Daisy!

Tom Ford is good looking, he is one of the only designers that I like most of his clothing, it's not too weird.

YAY I'm happy my twin knew who he is!!

hehe yeah :) i love it :)

this is yum

Will you please stop with that one-hit-wonder? Nobody knows him, he is just taking a lot of space... Was he that bloke from Dutch Idols? You wanna see the winner from Denmark? It's called Popstars here, and the winner was Jon. But I don't know how to post a pic... oh sorry, you wont get to see Jon - i'll bet you all are REALLY disappointed now! :lol:

i can post whatever pic i want and you know him now and this is called the postpictures of people u find attractive thread and i find him attractive so im posting him and my photos are not the reason that is blowing up this page cos im not the only one posting big pictures!the ben affleck pic started it but ohwell*SIGH* ok thats said :D

i can post whatever pic i want and you know him now and this is called the postpictures of people u find attractive thread and i find him attractive so im posting him and my photos are not the reason that is blowing up this page cos im not the only one posting big pictures!the ben affleck pic started it but ohwell*SIGH* ok thats said :D

LOL :D