✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pics of people you find attractive!

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooz, your taste in men is gorgeous!!! "Sweet Home Alabama" was such a cute movie and it would have been hard for me as well to choose between Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas... Sigh! But I'd pick Josh Lucas like Reese... Those blue eyes - swoon!!! :D

Sooz' date=' your taste in men is gorgeous!!! "Sweet Home Alabama" was such a cute movie and it would have been hard for me as well to choose between Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas... Sigh! But I'd pick Josh Lucas like Reese... Those blue eyes - swoon!!! :D[/quote']

Awww! Yeah, I kinda liked him more as well. 433.gif

This one's for us!

josh-lucas.jpg

Swooooooooooooooooooon...

Sooz' date=' your taste in men is gorgeous!!! "Sweet Home Alabama" was such a cute movie and it would have been hard for me as well to choose between Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas... Sigh! But I'd pick Josh Lucas like Reese... Those blue eyes - swoon!!! :D[/quote']

Awww! Yeah, I kinda liked him more as well. 433.gif

This one's for us!

josh-lucas.jpg

Swooooooooooooooooooon...

I'd love to swoon with you, hun, but I can't see the picture... :shock: Can you post it again?? I tried to copy and paste the URL, but I was told the access was forbidden... :?

ive never seen lord of the rings or star wars so i dont know :shrug: :D :D

honey, you don't know what you're missing! i love star wars, i knew 'the return of the jedi' by heart when i was kid, and lord ofthe rings is just...brilliant!

ive never seen lord of the rings or star wars so i dont know :shrug: :D :D

honey, you don't know what you're missing! i love star wars, i knew 'the return of the jedi' by heart when i was kid, and lord ofthe rings is just...brilliant!