✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got what i wanted: peace of mind :) and in addition to that i got a phone call and some text messages from my friends....very heartwarming i must say!! i reread the first text twice!!

edit:: and come to think of it, i got some presents before Christmas from my parents so i guess they count too :p

What did everybody get for christmas ??

MUSE ticket :awesome: , a new jacket, 2 Coldplay Tshirts, David Bowie Tshirt, cat Tshirt, blue and purple skinny jeans, 2 new pairs of converse, Live 2003 DVD and cd, brothers & sisters cd, scarves, gloves, the amazing spider-man DVD, despicable me DVD, bracelet, hunger games DVD, mockingjay necklace, blur greatest hits, blur cd, a new case for my iPad, fluffy socks and pyjamas, muses new album, muse poster, Coldplay piano book, Riley's believe it or not book, a tonne of chocolate which is almost gone :laugh3: , money, vouchers for republic (English clothes shop), art stuff(sketch books etc) , 3 new charms for my charm bracelet

What did you get, Lucy? :)

How are all you guys today?

MUSE ticket :awesome: , a new jacket, 2 Coldplay Tshirts, David Bowie Tshirt, cat Tshirt, blue and purple skinny jeans, 2 new pairs of converse, Live 2003 DVD and cd, brothers & sisters cd, scarves, gloves, the amazing spider-man DVD, despicable me DVD, bracelet, hunger games DVD, mockingjay necklace, blur greatest hits, blur cd, a new case for my iPad, fluffy socks and pyjamas, muses new album, muse poster, Coldplay piano book, Riley's believe it or not book, a tonne of chocolate which is almost gone :laugh3: , money, vouchers for republic (English clothes shop), art stuff(sketch books etc) , 3 new charms for my charm bracelet

What did you get, Lucy? :)

How are all you guys today?

I got

Live 2003 Dvd and CD , Live 2012 Dvd and cd , Left Right Left Right , Lana Del Rey Born To Die Paradise Edition, Coldplay 4CD Originals Limited Edition, Nikon Coolpix L810 Camara , Dr Martens , Make up Bag and more

Is your family like the entire Chinese army or something?

I wish I got all of that awesome stuff

I got:

Depeche Mode remixes album, Depeche Mode t-shirt, chocolate, candy, "too cool for school" t-shirt, more chocolate and candy, a deodorant, a music lexicon, a Tony Parsons book, chocolate, money, candy, chocolate, Coldplay confetti, cool chocolate, a Paradise-video-elephant christmas tree decoration, chocolate

Basically chocolate