✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got

Live 2003 Dvd and CD , Live 2012 Dvd and cd , Left Right Left Right , Lana Del Rey Born To Die Paradise Edition, Coldplay 4CD Originals Limited Edition, Nikon Coolpix L810 Camara , Dr Martens , Make up Bag and more

Oh wow :awesome: what colour doc martins you got?:)

Is your family like the entire Chinese army or something?

No:no: why?

oh wow....Molly is loved a lot!

Judy is loved most!

I wish I got all of that awesome stuff

I got:

Depeche Mode remixes album, Depeche Mode t-shirt, chocolate, candy, "too cool for school" t-shirt, more chocolate and candy, a deodorant, a music lexicon, a Tony Parsons book, chocolate, money, candy, chocolate, Coldplay confetti, cool chocolate, a Paradise-video-elephant christmas tree decoration, chocolate

Basically chocolate

Chocolate :dance: whoooo!!!

You got like dozens and dozens of presents hahahah

Oh :laugh3: haha

The first thing I said to my mum and dad was

" :o you didn't need to do all that…"

They said they felt they hadnt got me enough

I am really grateful for what I got and realise I'm quite privelliged compared to some, that's why one day I want to make a difference in the lower economically developed countries :) I've had a good background/upbringing so I want to take what I've experienced and had in order to make a difference and help others :)

Nah don't worry about it, I wasn't saying you're spoiled or anything.

Oh okay, thanks then:p

I wanted a tea cup...instead I got a super thin glass cup that is really cool, but I'm scared of it breaking.

I read that post wrong and thought you were just scared of glasses....:|.... they can be scary :uhoh:

Oh okay, thanks then:p

I read that post wrong and thought you were just scared of glasses....:|.... they can be scary :uhoh:

Haha, no. It's a special glass cup that has two thin layers of glass with a gap between it to keep the outside fro getting hot, making it easy to hold. Problem is...I don't want it to get broken.

Haha, no. It's a special glass cup that has two thin layers of glass with a gap between it to keep the outside fro getting hot, making it easy to hold. Problem is...I don't want it to get broken.

Be extra careful!!

I have a glass similar to that! My glass has two pieces of glass with water between them so you can put it in the freezer so it turns to ice to keep your drink cool:)

Be extra careful!!

I have a glass similar to that! My glass has two pieces of glass with water between them so you can put it in the freezer so it turns to ice to keep your drink cool:)

I like those! I just wish I had a real teacup so I could feel...fancy... :P

Imagine that like everyone in the world has one teacup, I mean they can have other ones but they all have one special teacup that's in the design and shape that is a visual representation of their personality, and they get this at a certain age, like 13, and then to symbolize a marriage or a new close friend you can drink from another person's teacup

Also if you are like getting over a drug habit, or you're making a major decision in your life, you can smash that teacup and get a new one to symbolize being a new person

why am i even allowed to post

Imagine that like everyone in the world has one teacup, I mean they can have other ones but they all have one special teacup that's in the design and shape that is a visual representation of their personality, and they get this at a certain age, like 13, and then to symbolize a marriage or a new close friend you can drink from another person's teacup

Also if you are like getting over a drug habit, or you're making a major decision in your life, you can smash that teacup and get a new one to symbolize being a new person

why am i even allowed to post

wow are you high

can you be my buddha