✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[13-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, Australia

HELP presale password

Hi,

I'm also keen to get the presale password. I'm registered wtih ticketmaster but i've just noticed that my account is not set up to get the pre-sale emails, oh shoot!! Does someone have the password they can share with me so I can ensure i dont miss out on these tickets this afternoon.

Thanks so much :wink3:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh how i absolutely love coldplaying!!!! Thank god i checked. I got Oval B tickets for Sydney on thursday but i'm going to sell them if i get Oval A tickets today. I had no idea that Chugg Entertainment were doing a pre-sale!!!!! thank you so much for posting about it here! :)

i am coming from adelaide to see this show, but i dont know if ill be arriving in melbourne on the day or what.......

i cant decide if i should get seats or standing?

i dont wanna get seats and then regret it........or vice versa...ahh help!!1

If you want to stand then you'd have to line up for a long long time if you want to get to the front. I'd say get Gold seating tickets...that's always a safe bet i think.

If you're committed to waiting in line, then get the standing (preferably oval A) :)

thanks....this show is at the end of my exam period in adelaide ...so if an exam falls on that day im only going to be able to leave adealide at 4pm so i wouldnt get much time to wait for a place in the line...but surely even at the back of oval a would be a good view??

i just dont want to end up being bored in the seats watching everyone standing having fun...plus this is a suprise for my boyfriend....only minutes to decide...

PARADISE worked for me! Got gold in SectionL1 33 RowF. I have no idea where that actually is but oh well. Haha phew I'm glad the site only crashed the once for me. I was panicking for a second there.

My god that was stressful! Thanks Ticketmaster for NEVER sending a password! Luckily someone I knew had it.

Got Level 2 seated for my folks (I was on at 2:01pm and was surprised I couldn't get level 1!)

Got GA 1 for myself :D

See you all there!!