✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[13-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, Australia

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh phew, it's all good. For a minute there I thought I screwed up! Yay, this will be my 3rd time to see them! It's gonna be soo good!!!

Asheerenee7, I am also from Adelaide! I think quite a few Adelaide coldplayers will be coming across.

I just thought i screwed up too because the general admission tickets still have seating and rows for some reason (probably just entry gates or whatever) but i think i had a mini heart attack.

yeah ofcourse we will be - because everyone always forgets adelaide! ha i'm just praying i will not have an exam that morning....safe to say the next few months i am going to be worrying the whole time!

When does everyone think they will announce a 2nd Melbourne show??

I think a second show is highly unlikely.

This is why. The viva tour was three nights at Rod laver (3 x 12,000 tix).

Etihad stadium can hold up to 60,000 so one night should cover the demand.

Pretty excited about going, u2 was amazing at Etihad last year so I am hoping this is as good.

Win the ultimate Coldplay tour fan package

Do you love Coldplay as much as Gwynny loves preparing a post-yoga grass burrito then composting the waste matter to make organic skin cleansers for her children? Yes? You're in luck. Pedestrian is giving away two exclusive fan packages for each of Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto tour dates in Sydney and Melbourne. Each fan package includes two x Gold Reserve Promoter Seats, 2 x Food Vouchers, exclusive Coldplay merchandise and on site event staff to ensure the night runs smoothly (flights and accommodation are not included).

To win, simply head to our Facebook page and fill out your details.

link

Do you love Coldplay as much as Gwynny loves preparing a post-yoga grass burrito then composting the waste matter to make organic skin cleansers for her children? Yes? You're in luck. Pedestrian is giving away two exclusive fan packages for each of Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto tour dates in Sydney and Melbourne. Each fan package includes two x Gold Reserve Promoter Seats, 2 x Food Vouchers, exclusive Coldplay merchandise and on site event staff to ensure the night runs smoothly (flights and accommodation are not included).

link

I'm a little confused, the terms and conditions link to this

YES got my field A tickets!! :dance: Camping out all day and I'm gonna get barrier baby! :D

When does everyone think they will announce a 2nd Melbourne show??

Not sure really. I know someone else said they played 3 sold out shows at Rod Laver for the Viva tour and I'm inclined to agree that they probably won't do it this time round. It only took me 2 minutes to buy my tickets at the presale yesterday and usually they only announce second shows if the demand for tickets is massive.

That being said, if anyone's been into the city lately there are posters absolutely everywhere! :D So who knows, we won't really find out until the general public sale starts on Friday.

Oh phew, it's all good. For a minute there I thought I screwed up! Yay, this will be my 3rd time to see them! It's gonna be soo good!!!

Asheerenee7, I am also from Adelaide! I think quite a few Adelaide coldplayers will be coming across.

Wow, that's dedication! :laugh3: Camping out all day for barrier?

Hi,

I missed standing seat A tickets in the pre-sale for Melbourne at Etihad

Will more General Standing Ticket A be avaible during the sale to general public on May 25th?

Thank you

Absolutely. They only ever release a certain amount of tickets for the presale, maybe a couple of thousand. The majority of tickets are sold during general public sales. Don't worry, if you get in as soon as they go on sale on Friday you'll be fine! :)

Hi,

I missed standing seat A tickets in the pre-sale for Melbourne at Etihad

Will more General Standing Ticket A be avaible during the sale to general public on May 25th?

Thank you

Yeah presale probably only sold 20% of total tix.

link

No meeting the band? This is useless.

Yeah, I saw those VIP packages and got all excited and then was like, "Oh. That's it? No, thanks."

So, I locked down my GA tickets in the pre-sale. I'm not really concerned, but it always freaks me out when I see GA tickets assigned a row and seat numbers. As far as I'm aware, GA is not allocated standing, right? I'm assuming it's for entry purposes, then... :thinking:

Yeah, I saw those VIP packages and got all excited and then was like, "Oh. That's it? No, thanks."

So, I locked down my GA tickets in the pre-sale. I'm not really concerned, but it always freaks me out when I see GA tickets assigned a row and seat numbers. As far as I'm aware, GA is not allocated standing, right? I'm assuming it's for entry purposes, then... :thinking:

No, it's defs general admission standing. They couldn't possible co-ordinate that so people get assigned spots! :P

Yeah, I didn't think so. Had that slight moment of panic when I saw the allocation after purchase, though. Anyway, phew. I seriously cannot wait for these shows -- I am getting way too excited much too far in advance. I'm not sure how to handle these next six months feeling like this. :P

I will totally be joining your little Coldplayer party! :-)

Yay! :D This is gonna be the best Coldplayer party ever. Just sayin.

Now I am a little concerned about getting barrier. I NEED to be at the front, but I've never been to Etihad Stadium for a show. On my ticket it says Gate 9. Does everybody get in through that gate, or are there several? My concern is that if there are several different gates, and we line up all day but another gate gets let in first, we won't get to the barrier. Has anyone been there before or does anyone have different gates on their tickets? I need to get this sorted now so I don't have to panic for the next 5 and a half months :laugh3: