✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Would you rather...

Lynn42

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard one. I love the sound and smell of rain (especially heavy rain with thunder and lighting), but I love snow so much. It transforms everything around in to a thing of beauty.

Would you rather have a gluten allergy or a dairy allergy?

Incredibly rich, definitely.

Would you rather be the best singer in the world but have horrible stage fright so you faint anytime you try to sing in front of anyone, or be the worst singer in the world, but not realise it and therefore be constantly singing in front of people?

Unknowingly being the worst singer in the world and therefore constantly singing in front of people would be awful. :lol: So I'm gonna have to go with being the best singer in the world with the horrible stage fright. xD So even though it would be extremely embarrassing to faint every time I go to sing in front of anyone, at least I would still be the best singer in the world. :laugh3:

sq

Well I already am a terrible singer and sing all the time in front of everyone :lol:, I'd rather have a great voice but faint because it would be a mission for me to overcome that stage fright!!

Get to spend a day in the Triassic or Jurassic period?

• 1 month later...