October 2, 201313 yr Good voice and unattractive. WYR have naturally curly hair or naturally straight hair?
October 4, 201313 yr London, I love London. Plus I'm English through and through, I wouldn't last longer than a holiday anywhere else. WYR meet the Queen (of England) or Barack Obama?
October 4, 201313 yr Guitar, drums are too far back for me, I'd like to be up front getting attention from the audience. Plus you can take guitar where you want, drums are harder to transport. Guitars are beautiful in sound and looks. WYR be a teenager in the 50's or 60's?
October 4, 201313 yr :lol:haha I won't hurt you :snobby::veryangry::sneaky: 60's of course!! WYR go to the cinema or theatre?
October 4, 201313 yr Hmmm hard choice, enemy: I hate you. Stranger: do you have any kind of disease and or illness, when was the last time you brushed your teeth and showered, do you use hand sanitiser and wash often? How is your cleanliness overall, not just the mouth area, overall. Hmmmmm enemy WYR have OCD or depression AND anxiety
October 4, 201313 yr Hamburger WYR stare at a wall for one year or be tortured by water-boarding for a week.
October 5, 201313 yr Water-boarding Wyr fight a bear with shark arms or fight a shark with bear arms?
October 5, 201313 yr Bear with shark arms, since sharks only have fins.... WYR, after being stung by a jellyfish, be pissed on by one of your guy-friends or gal-friends?
October 5, 201313 yr a bee I think as at least they make honey- wasps are just pointless!! WYR ask the question and risk hearing an answer you don't want to or not ask and never know?
Create an account or sign in to comment