✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone into the Brony Music Scene?

Chris's Nuts

You know what. Not all brony music is actually good. They mostly suck. To me, it doesn't matter if you're brony on this site, as long as you're a Coldplayer and not too obsessed about ponies. Heh. How ironic. I'm a brony, and I'm saying this. :laugh3:

Sadly a ton of the music is some 15 year old kid who throws a bunch of patterns in fl studio and slaps on a pony image ion the youtube. That's hardly influecned by mlp, is a song, or is even good music. But yeah there's still a lot of good stuff out there amongst the filler, maybe even better stuff early on in that first year (Not A Clever Pony, PinkiePieSwear) then later.

The lack of SoGreatandPowerful in this thread is disappointing. I rectify it forthwith.

Like so.

I am a brony myself, and I can enjoy some of the songs in the fandom, so long as it's somewhat thoughtfully written. I'm not one to enjoy the dubstep/house stuff that's out there, but there are some great musicians out there to counter all of that.

Oh I love SGAP. I even helped get the tribute album organized for him http://sgaptribute.blogspot.com/

I love house (with a feeling) but i agree the dubstep leaves me cold. Thoughfully written though is key.