✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING GAME NIGHT -- COME JOIN US!

Coldplay

The problem with runescape would be we'd all have to make accounts and do tutorials and stuff which wouldn't be as fun. I might I still have my account from 7 years ago (woah, longer than I thought), unless they delete themselves after that long, which they probably do....

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. Runescape!

CheeseNip2, I had an account seven years ago as well. I thought it wouldn't work anymore because they changed to a new system and all, but I could still use it last year! (haven't played with it anymore though)

I miss it :(

Nah, not Runescape. I haven't really played it before, tried to but I got very bored and confused :rolleyes4:

What would we do, fight? It's not much fun if we all just joined and we're level one, especially if someone comes in having played for a while :uhoh:

:heart: Damon Albarn!!!

u go girl

Noooo, runescape has all these quests, like helping Juliet and Romeo to get together and tricking an evil wizard and get rid of Dracula in the Haunted House.

I don't know which level I was when I quit playing it, but I was wearing a bad-ass armour because someone died in the early days that was wearing it and that person had made the most expensive and durable armour so I was nearly invincible except when people did magic because with armour on you are a shit wizard. That was a long sentense :surprised:

What time would you prefer

I requested it as a joke, and now it's actually my username so I dunno hahaha :wacky:

I should go 'troll' the New Members section or something

8 would be fine for me.

Oh god, if you did go and troll the new members that would be so funny :lol: But also a bit cruel...

I sent a VM to a handful of people, hopefully someone will see.

10 minutes!!! Stick around, there will be a link very soon!

I seem to not go by my own scheduled time quite a lot and just do it whenever I feel like it hahah :disappointed: