✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING GAME NIGHT -- COME JOIN US!

Coldplay

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You guys can just go to the home page and click "Create game", post the link wherever you like, and wait for 2 or 3 people to come along, that's it hahaha

You had like a small group of people who wanted to do it a few hours ago so idk why you don't take advantage of that

Whoops just got disqualified from my own tournament hahahaha

I don't think I ever got credit for winning that tournament. :snobby: It's probably because I won by default; Kat got a DQ also.

We did this again today, screenshot of boardgame-online gameplay if anyone's interested

dwrk80.png

I played this last night with some random people. I couldn't finish because my browser crashed, but this is definitely the most bizarre game I've ever played. I died so many times from opening rigged Santa presents.

Alright then. I've created a game. If anyone's interested, join here:

I have the max number of people allowed, but I don't actually expect 16 people to drop in. I'll wait until a good amount of people show up.

EDIT: Never mind. I'm canning this. All I got out of an hour waiting is one person who stayed for a minute and mentioned something about twiglets. I've removed the link.

Aww Vio, I'm sorry, I wasn't on at the time :bigcry:

I think it's best to say ahead of time when you want to do it first, I've had the same thing happen to me too. The only reason I had so many people two days ago is because they already set up a "Coldplaying party" (i.e. just posting a lot at the same time in a thread) ahead of time, and I suggested for them to all come onto boardgame-online. Sorry again :disappointed: