✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how do you know your a coldplay fan?

jocole37

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pc wallpaper is a pic of Guy and Jonny! There's a coldplay sticker on my laptop. I've got "Make trade fair" written on my hand, I hear every Coldplay song even if it's playing miles away and only dogs can hear it! And even worse I have home made Coldplay t-shirts and socks (al right no socks hihihihi LOL) :lol: :D :P and everyone who knows me knows who coldplay are, because I can't shut up about them!!! :P :D I am Mad I know!!!

yeahh!

how could I forget!

I go 2 school w/ 'make trade fair' written in my hand, w/ a premanemt market, it it stays on for 3 days..

When your only two commandments are:

1. Eat more Chocolate

2. Listen to more Coldplay

oohhhh, and that too!

hahah :lol:

yeahh!

how could I forget!

I go 2 school w/ 'make trade fair' written in my hand, w/ a premanemt market, it it stays on for 3 days..

When your only two commandments are:

1. Eat more Chocolate

2. Listen to more Coldplay

oohhhh, and that too!

hahah :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I know that I am a really coldplay fan :lol: :lol:

Premanemt markets rulezz!!!

;) ;)

I'm depressed today... someone told me that I should not eat so much chocolate.... :/ :confused: ... and that I should listen to less COldplay... cause apparently I'm obsessed... :idea2: ;) :rolleyes:

hmmm... I think this person should listen to more coldplay and eat more chocolate... I think he'd be a lot happier!!! :P

I'm depressed today... someone told me that I should not eat so much chocolate.... :/ :confused: ... and that I should listen to less COldplay... cause apparently I'm obsessed... :idea2: ;) :rolleyes:

hmmm... I think this person should listen to more coldplay and eat more chocolate... I think he'd be a lot happier!!! :P

deffinetly

u know wat goes really well with cp too? popcorn

one day, i just made popcorn excusivelly for me, and put the dvd really really loud in my bedroom

hehhehehe

there's nothing better

i'll do that the next day my parents and my brothers happen to not be at home, and I'll sing "everything's no lost" with the croud really loud

haueuhauhehue :lol: