✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay spray paint found?

Glen

Afternoon boys and girls. I apologise if this has been posted already, I don't get a chance to get on here much at the moment :(

Anyway I've seen posts on people doing their own spray paint work. As I was considering this myself, I started looking for spray paint and found, what I think is the spray paint Coldplay use. Its called Molotow. Thought it might be helpful for anyone doing this.

If you look at the picture of Guy holding the can and then look on the molotow site. They look the same.

Coldplay-Mylo-Xyloto2-1.jpg

http://www.molotow.com/molotow/

This whole era is just a big advertisement.

This is the official Coldplay account. We have received information that you have violated rule(s) 3a and 1f of part D of our forum guidelines:

3a) Suspicion of criticism of Mylo Xyloto ... [or the] Mylo Xyloto era

1f) Criticizing Coldplay's preferred brand of spray paint

Your account (including username, forum posts, VMs and PMs, etc.) will be deleted within 48 hours. If you'd like to contest this, please send a PM or e-mail to the administrator immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation :)

- Coldplay

This is the official Coldplay account. We have received information that you have violated rule(s) 3a and 1f of part D of our forum guidelines:

Your account (including username, forum posts, VMs and PMs, etc.) will be deleted within 48 hours. If you'd like to contest this, please send a PM or e-mail to the administrator immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation :)

- Coldplay

You, Official Coldplay :laugh3: are a legend.

• 3 weeks later...

Over a year ago I actually emailed Paris to find out what spray paint he uses and this is what he said:

"Hi Kalon thanks for your email.

I've only purchased paint in Brooklyn, from Artist & Craftsman store , 761 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn NY 11211, but I dont think they do mail order. I've been paying $7.99 a can....and you might need ID.

This company stock the paint & pens we use in Europe, which is "Belton-Molotow", I've not used thier mail order service though, I think they are in Canada-

http://www.bombingscience.com/molotow-premium-400ml.html

Best Wishes

Paris"