✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst christmas presents ever

Dania

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, maybe they think you smell or something? lol, jk :stunned: next time someone gives you perfume or something you should fly into a rampage and scream "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? THAT I SMELL? HOW ABOUT I RIP YOUR NOSE OFF AND FEED IT TO A OWL?! MY ODOR WOULDNT OFFEND YOU THEN WOULD IT?" but thats just my take on it.

i dont remember the worst present i got for christmas, probably clothes, but i remember last year my mom got me this travel shave kit and i was like "um, do you think i have bad hygene or something? :huh: :( :cry: "

good point' date=' how about mixing hair dye with their shampoo?[/quote']How about bleach, if the victim has dark hair?

Worst present I got was a personal care kit with shaving cream, Lever soap, deodorant, maxi pads, etc. BTW--I don't think I have horrible hygiene. :p

The shaving cream was the worst as I was supposed to stay away from sharp objects (eg. razors) so it was a totally useless gift. :p

i got an electric shaver for x-mas, but i thought it was cool b/c i probably would not buy one of those for myself. *shrug*

i don't think it had anything to do w/ me having bad hygiene

i actually like it when people give me nice smelling lotions from bath and body works! they are so nice! :D it was a fad back in the day to get people that. i think it's because it's the easiest thing to get if you don't know what the other person wants. 'cause anybody could use it.