🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The "I'm Not The Oracle But I'm Really, Really Bored So Ask Me Stuff Anyways" thread

TraceOddity

Sunrise or sunset? Which do you like better?

The Not-The-Oracle Replies:

I guess I'd have to say sunset since I've been awake for a lot more of those. Ideally, I like to watch the sunset, then stay up all night talking and making music with the people I love so that I can also watch the sun come up and go to sleep.:D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Not-The-Oracle, serious question now:

How do you tell your friend who's 9 years older that you love him?

Know that all my friends know each other and most of the time we are together.[/color]

Unlike the Oracle, I'm not a life coach, so I can only go from my own personal experiences. My guy is 5 years younger than me, and as a result it took him 6 years to let me know how he felt. I'd felt the same way for about a year, but felt extremely awkward about liking a younger man. In our case, a mutual friend who knew what was going on sat us down in a room and told us it was obvious to everyone but us and that we needed to talk. No matter how old you are, those words don't come easily, but it's worth the effort to talk through your fears. In the end, if he feels the same way, you'll know. If you have friends who know both of you, they can help you gauge his feelings, but in the end it comes down to the two of you talking it out.

And if you're worried about being judged by those around you. Don't be. It's nobody's business who you love but yours I've never believed that even a drastic age difference should sand in the way of love.:heart:

The Not-The-Oracle Replies:[/color][/b]

Unlike the Oracle, I'm not a life coach, so I can only go from my own personal experiences. My guy is 5 years younger than me, and as a result it took him 6 years to let me know how he felt. I'd felt the same way for about a year, but felt extremely awkward about liking a younger man. In our case, a mutual friend who knew what was going on sat us down in a room and told us it was obvious to everyone but us and that we needed to talk. No matter how old you are, those words don't come easily, but it's worth the effort to talk through your fears. In the end, if he feels the same way, you'll know. If you have friends who know both of you, they can help you gauge his feelings, but in the end it comes down to the two of you talking it out.

And if you're worried about being judged by those around you. Don't be. It's nobody's business who you love but yours I've never believed that even a drastic age difference should sand in the way of love.:heart:

Let's see what will happen

How do you get up and tell yourself to do your Chinese homework?

I'm naturally a pretty lazy and easily distracted person, so homework was always a bit of a challenge,lol. If I have a task I need to complete but don't want to, I find a way to reward myself. When I got my copy of Mylo Xyloto, I didn't let myself listen to it until I'd finished cleaning my house. It was torture, but the job got done in record time! I'll probably do the same with Live 2012.:lol:

What's your favourite:

Coldplay song?

Coldplay album?

Don't need to ask Coldplay member :p

Colour?

It's nearly impossible to pick one song, but it's Crests Of Waves today.

Favorite album is a tie between AROBTTH and VLVDAAHF. VLV is the 'better' album, but Rush Of Blood holds a lot of my favorite Coldplay memories.

Favorite Member...is definitely Jonny's,lol.;)

Blue.

What is your favourite brand of ice cream and your favourite brand of chocolate?

ANY kind of chocolate made by Lindt can't go wrong. As for Ice cream, I'd recommend the brand that Coldplay promised us all back when they released Live 2003. But since I don't know what that is I'll go with these. They're petty much perfect!

Drumstick_Strawberry_Cheesecake_Sundae_Ice_Cream_Cones.jpg

When are we gonna have some snow in Canada?

Haven't they already had snow on the prairies?

But for the rest of us, Dec. 3rd. Incidentally, that's also the day they'll finally resolve the hockey lock-out.

Maybe...

Almost certainly...

I think...

Yeah. We'll go with that.:uhoh:

How much MX confetti do you own? Do you have more VIVA confetti or MX confetti? :)

What do you predict the next Coldplay confetti will be? More song confetti or no confetti or something different. Fake snow or chocolate buttons? :lol: :D

The Not-The Oracle Replies...and replies...and replies...:

I have a clear plastic box about 8"X8" full of confetti.It's mostly MX but there's some VIVA in there too from a friend in the UK/Germany. It's all been given to me by lovely Coldplayers since unlike the real Oracle, my seats sucked,lol.:lol:

The confetti on the next tour will be related to the second single from LP6. I'd love to tell you the title, but you don't mess with Jonny when he says 'no'.:jonny::P

But I'm pretty certain that it will be three-dimensional and will resemble fake snowflakes with chocolate button centers.:D

(Hey, Coldplay? You reading this? It's actually not a bad idea!:laugh3:)

The Not-The-Oracle Replies:[/color][/b]

Absolutely love them! I like their early 80s-era stuff the most, but they're still putting out amazing music more than 40 years after they started out.

Thank goodness I'm not the only Rushian here at Coldplaying! :wacky:

I'll see them for my third time on December 2nd. It's the last stop on their North American leg of the tour, and 2012. I can't wait! :dance:

Also, today's the 23rd anniversary of their Presto album. :wacky: