December 5, 200916 yr Ok so I know there must be some Lostprophets fans around here and I hope people dont mind me putting it on here. What are your thoughts? Personally I think its a pretty good slice of stadium rock but I appreciate it wont be to everyone's tastes... http://www.visiblenoise.com/lp.php?t=18&m=181
December 20, 201213 yr Lostprophet's Ian Watkins charges When I read this on NME, I couldn't believe my eyes. He seemed like such a nice guy on the CBBC programme 12 Again, and one of my favourite songs (not including Coldplay, Green Day, Muse and blink-182 of course) is probably Rooftops! What are your thoughts? :)
December 20, 201213 yr When I read this on NME, I couldn't believe my eyes. He seemed like such a nice guy on the CBBC programme 12 Again, and one of my favourite songs (not including Coldplay, Green Day, Muse and blink-182 of course) is probably Rooftops! What are your thoughts? :) He's not been proven guilty, but no matter what, his reputation's ruined. Other than that, he's no different to anyone else. Just because he was in a band, doesn't mean it's any more or less shocking, shameful or sad.
December 20, 201213 yr People still listen to Lostprophets? I had a mate who left halfway through a Radiohead set to go and watch them. So close to disowning him for all eternity.
November 27, 201312 yr All those Lostprophet tattoos. I'm not saying that with a smile on my face, by the way, and I know there are other things that spring to mind upon reading that article, but for my sanity I don't want to over think it as I'll just get down. But yeah, I remember when he was first arrested and Twitter was filled with 12 year old emo's saying things like 'why has anybody even complained, I'd let him rape me' (somewhat paradoxically) and 'even if he did do it I still love him'. I remember feeling so down reading that. Not as down as reading that article though.
November 27, 201312 yr it also looks kinda like the police didn't handle it well again and that really frustrates me because it never seems to change.
Create an account or sign in to comment