✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Agreeing with Amanda...

CityandColour

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay away from the radio and Music videos specifilcally because ot this. If I hear something over and over again, I'll get tired of it. And with Coldplay being huge, listening to the radio just isnt worth possibly getting tired of them. Not much of a sacrifice, because its not like I'll hear anything new/great, its all the same songs over and over again. Plus, my favorite bands will never be big in the US.

I must disagree with you...clocks is a song that I never get sick of...which I think is pretty darn weird. Then again, I don't overplay their album, and don't always listen to the radio. But. I've heard clocks many times...and I think it still is awesome. I do agree with you on that I can't wait for a new album. But, I ain't sick of them yet. :)

But, eveyone has their own opinion! It's good you listen to other things.

well, me, i just can't listen to a song over and over again in a short period of time, because then i come into a state when i have the complete song in my head .. which sux.

but as i didn't listen to my coldplay albums last few weeks... i was soooo happy when i heard them on the radio the other day with yellow and clocks!!

so, i'm not tired of coldplay it's just.. i shouldn't consume to much :D