✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Forever-Missing Possessions from MX Era Thread (A.K.A. You-can-still-give-it-to-us-Coldplay)

rafaelchampion

It's cool to have things, songs, pictures and other files from every era because I'm sure most of Coldplay's fans like to have some nostalgic moments once in a while.

This said, I'm here to make a list of what I'm missing from this era and you guys can add yours too.

Coldplay, please, I want:

-OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTALS of every MX song - Us against the world, ETIAW[there are only stems from some band game], Major Minus(please!), U.F.O. DLIBYH, Up With the Birds and Moving to Mars.

-STAGE GRAPHICS; aside from this

and this http://vimeo.com/42977014, I would like to have the full version of the running man in Hurts Like Heaven (Walking, Running, Flying, Spinning...). He's one of the first things that characterizes MX era and it's very cool too.

-HIGH RES MX WALL PIC. I can't believe we don't have a HD picture of the MX wall at this point.

-FREE DOWNLOAD OF UNRELEASED MATERIAL. It's not usual but we all know they have those songs... yes, those songs, oh don't make me say that name, you know it right? Ohhh. OK. CAR KIDS. Great Expectations. Tomorrow. I still want those.

-LEAK SOME STEMS. I love re-mixing my favorite songs and it would be cool to have like stems of Princess of China to make a Chris-Only version and these kinds of things.

-ALL those style band's pictures. Oh guys, come on. We know you have lot's of pictures of sets from this era. You are very cool with those clothes but we still got just a few set-pictures of the guys. Give us more!

---

Well, that's all I can think for now.

Is there something from the up-list you guys want too? Are there others?

• 2 months later...
-OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTALS of every MX song - Us against the world, ETIAW[there are only stems from some band game], Major Minus(please!), U.F.O. DLIBYH, Up With the Birds and Moving to Mars.

-STAGE GRAPHICS; aside from this

and this http://vimeo.com/42977014, I would like to have the full version of the running man in Hurts Like Heaven (Walking, Running, Flying, Spinning...). He's one of the first things that characterizes MX era and it's very cool too.

-HIGH RES MX WALL PIC. I can't believe we don't have a HD picture of the MX wall at this point.

-FREE DOWNLOAD OF UNRELEASED MATERIAL. It's not usual but we all know they have those songs... yes, those songs, oh don't make me say that name, you know it right? Ohhh. OK. CAR KIDS. Great Expectations. Tomorrow. I still want those.

-LEAK SOME STEMS. I love re-mixing my favorite songs and it would be cool to have like stems of Princess of China to make a Chris-Only version and these kinds of things.

-ALL those style band's pictures. Oh guys, come on. We know you have lot's of pictures of sets from this era. You are very cool with those clothes but we still got just a few set-pictures of the guys. Give us more!

that is coldplay's 'Not to Do' list :P

• 1 month later...

I think the only majorly unforgiveable thing about this era, in the end, was the intensely glaring lack of b-sides. Moving To Mars was instantly a favourite for me... as somebody who collects CD singles, it makes me sad there hasn't been any since 2009 by ANY band for me to buy...

I think the only majorly unforgiveable thing about this era, in the end, was the intensely glaring lack of b-sides. Moving To Mars was instantly a favourite for me... as somebody who collects CD singles, it makes me sad there hasn't been any since 2009 by ANY band for me to buy...

Right? It's been a recent trend to just digitalize b-side singles or not even have b-sides at all. I hate it too cause I expected b-sides from Muse too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...