✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

No Doubt over Muse??? Plz vote at T170.com

t170ceo

:lol: I always wondered why they were called that.

It's true that if you turn on the radio these days, you have to wait a century to hear something worth listening to, but I try not to be a snob about or I have people yelling at me... :confused:

:lol: I always wondered why they were called that.

It's true that if you turn on the radio these days, you have to wait a century to hear something worth listening to, but I try not to be a snob about or I have people yelling at me... :confused:

Oh, common. People have said this for the last 50 years. You think the saying might be a little trite?

There's tons of good music out there.

There's some really bad rip-off stuff, too.

But it's always been like that.

:lol: You guys crack me up. It's My Life is a great song and No Doubt covers it well (although I do prefer Muse)' date=' it's just that it disturbed me that No Doubt was going to be #1 for an EIGHTH time.[/quote']

If you're running the web site and influencing the results of your polls doesn't that defeat the purpose? Why not just creat 500 different accounts for yourself and determine the outcome how you see fit?

f you're running the web site and influencing the results of your polls doesn't that defeat the purpose? Why not just creat 500 different accounts for yourself and determine the outcome how you see fit?

Because that would also defeat the purpose. :wink3:

f you're running the web site and influencing the results of your polls doesn't that defeat the purpose? Why not just creat 500 different accounts for yourself and determine the outcome how you see fit?

Because that would also defeat the purpose. :wink3:

Ah, good point.

So just to be clear: We have no purpose?

Exactly, polls alone are completely pointless, what does it matter what the majority believes? does it really have any effect on your life? Unless of course you want to bring politics in on it.

Exactly, polls alone are completely pointless, what does it matter what the majority believes? does it really have any effect on your life? Unless of course you want to bring politics in on it.

Just because something doesn't have an effec ton my like doesn't mean it's pointless. James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the strucutre of DNA. Does that effect my life? Not really. My life would pretty much be the same without that discovery ... at least, those aspects of my life I care about most.

That doesn't mean it's pointless. Some endeavours are important for their own sake, and this poll seems like it was intended to be like that ...

,,, but then if the person running the site is influencing the result ... well, we have a term for that in Political Science courses:

An Iraqi election.

but then if the person running the site is influencing the result ... well, we have a term for that in Political Science courses:

An Iraqi election.

:lol:

Ok I see what you mean. I guess i meant more along the lines of the public opinion, it doesn't directly affect the individual.

Just because something doesn't have an effec ton my like doesn't mean it's pointless. James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the strucutre of DNA. Does that effect my life? Not really. My life would pretty much be the same without that discovery ... at least, those aspects of my life I care about most.

That doesn't mean it's pointless. Some endeavours are important for their own sake, and this poll seems like it was intended to be like that ...

,,, but then if the person running the site is influencing the result ... well, we have a term for that in Political Science courses:

An Iraqi election.

How dare you say that the discovery of DNA does not affect your life! I am appalled!

:stunned:

An Iraqi election.

How dare you say that the discovery of DNA does not affect your life! I am appalled!

:stunned:

You're just trying to pick a fight Gaby.

I refuse to fight you.

I don't want to hurt you.