✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help!! How to know if a boy likes you?!

Til_Kingdom_Come

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw....I don't want to sound pessimistic, but this board has never helped me when I had a question about a guy :wacky:

Uhhh didn't you get like a bajillion replies to your topics about guys? I don't really recall you using any of the advice.

I'm popular with the boys so don't need help on that front. My girlfriends boss likes me. I'm his type apparently. Only relationships and sexuality prove a stumbling block between our sweet sweet love making.

:\

Uhhh didn't you get like a bajillion replies to your topics about guys? I don't really recall you using any of the advice.

:\

Reilly, you are right! That makes my post quite mean. I'm sorry for that! It was meant rather sarcastic anyway....in the end it has always been my fault (or the guy's fault) that things didn't work out.

I can imagine that if you pick out the advice like the OP here, it indeed hasn't helped you much. How on earth did she manage to reply to the post that just got facepalmette citied (for good reason). Or did the "lol" mean that she didn't take it serious? Because I read it as that she just wants to believe it so much. :S

My boy problem

I'm going to post this here to save loads of different threads all about liking people.

So long story cut short:

I quite fancy this guy but I've heard some things he's done **which I don't like, it hasn't put me off, should it?

We spoke the first time in years a couple of days ago and we kind of 'clicked', we shared political views, we have similar interests, similar music taste, he was funny and he's smart :) plus I was physically attracted to him

**the things that I've heard that he has done are nothing law breaking (he doesn't steal, he's not a rapist, he hasn't killed anyone etc etc etc)

It was simply something he said in a message on Facebook to some girls...

You'd have to clear up the thing he said before I could advise, though of course the rest sounds very good. Unless you're a Nazi and a Muse fan.

:laugh3: that last bit made me laugh

I don't even know if it's true, or if what he said was misinterpreted some very strange way (or am I just defending him?), basically, what I was told, was that he used to talk to these three girls (I know the three girls and they can be dramatic and sometimes full of shit) and he used to ask them

I've known him about 4 years now, although we only started talking again recently, I can't imagine him asking/saying that. He does make some rude jokes, but he's a teenage guy, I expect no less.

I can't imagine him just asking that, but if he was serious... Then that kinda makes him a creep.

So I don't know what to believe and I'm feeling weird about liking him

:embarrassed: :escaping3:

Being a teenage boy is no excuse for unnerving girls but if it's something that worries you (and it should) then raising the issue could do little harm in the long term. If it's not something you want to bring up in person given the awkwardness, then I presume you text or speak to him on social networks, given you said it was a Facebook message that these concerns came from.

Communication is key. It is a good position to take in the early days of the relationship (if it goes that way), anyway. Shows that you command respect, which everyone deserves and that you will not stand for any of that kind of nonsense.

Okay thanks!

It did worry me when I found out because its just plain rude and selfish to put these pressures on girls asking them for sex and I didn't want it to happen to me.

I guess next time I talk to him ill just have to ask about what actually happened and why.

I would be wary of him, I mean I can't see why the girls would lie about that and you said he makes rude jokes as well and idk just be careful. So long as you're confident in knowing what you want then it should be fine and don't ever let anybody make you feel guilty for that decision.

I for one would like a clarification of rude before making such judgements about how it affects his character

Also how old is this dude?

yes it depends what she means by rude jokes

i'm sorry if I sounded judgmental, i just assumed since they were mentioned they made her feel uneasy about him.