✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help!! How to know if a boy likes you?!

Til_Kingdom_Come

Ok so here's my problem: there's this guy on my school bus who's a year older than me and a couple of times recently he's been looking at me and the first time I noticed this he gave me a really broad sorta grin type smile! We've never spoken to each other before (unless you count the time when me, two other girls, two guys and the guy in talking about here were talking about how sees one Muse are!) we don't go to the same school and we don't use the same bus stop. I know he likes comic books and rock music (no boys I know like to rock music, they're all like"innit man jayz". Ugh, shut up!!) Anyway, that's my problem. Should I try to talk to him or just wait and see if he tries to talk to me because that first smile he gave me had to have been to me as there was no one behind or in front of me! Is it just me?!!! Thank you. :)

Also if any of you guys have any related troubles, ill try see if I can help you. Xx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't tell if a boy likes you, i tried it and google was wrong..

apparently human behaviour doesn't fit like instructions and when you like a person you like to think it's because their heart is made of rainbow unicorns of love for you :huh:

Yeah talk to him, and you don't have to wait for him to make the first move either, guys can get nervous too, ask him if he wants to see a movie or something, if it becomes awkward in the conversation say you meant as a group :P

However don't assume that smile automatically meant he liked you, some of my guy friends have spoken to me about how girls think they're coming onto them because they smiled

But I think you should talk to him, the worst that could happen is that he'd say no, your life will not end :)

agreee! :)

The best thing to do is talk to him. Some girls say that it's wrong to start conversation, to show your interest but the truth is that someone gotta do it. I'm super shy, super super shy but at things like that I always think that well life is only one, I don't like to use the YOLO word but yeah, yolo. What can go wrong ? Only this that you might realize he's not into you but still maybe he's shy and it will help him to open up. Really, don't waste your time, start a chat because you might regret not speaking to him.

You can compliment his genitals anyway.

I get from your post that you like this guy too? I assume at least, why else would you like to find out and start this thread :S

Ehm, just asking, because you don't seem to know much about this guy. Do you for example know if he has a girlfriend? (Might be handy to find out before your crush develops into a big thing so that that knowledge will leave you heartbroken)

So, as other already said ... talk to him!

If he's shooting glances at you often, then he is interested in you. Guys don't look at girls over and over everyday for no reason, trust me. He's into you. ;)

maybe he is looking the same amount at everyone else but you only choose to notice when he looks at you?

over analysing every single thing is a bad idea. trust me it makes you look like a crazy person.

i would suggest first becoming friends with the boy idk talk to him about muse or whatever you have in common.

maybe he is looking the same amount at everyone else but you only choose to notice when he looks at you?

over analysing every single thing is a bad idea. trust me it makes you look like a crazy person.

i would suggest first becoming friends with the boy idk talk to him about muse or whatever you have in common.

I'm not the one who needs advice. I already am in a relationship. ;)