✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever met a weirdo online?

Prince Myshkin

It's a shame to have that so much at the focal part of your intentions for a night. I mean, sure, there are times (and sometimes it's often) when it would be nice to, but to have it dictate who you talk to and how you behave towards them, and often make you come off in such a negative way. Well, it's just a bit depressing.

Snuff Box - Boyfriend sketches - YouTube[/url]

What a true gentleman.

...that actually pained me to type

It's a shame to have that so much at the focal part of your intentions for a night. I mean, sure, there are times (and sometimes it's often) when it would be nice to, but to have it dictate who you talk to and how you behave towards them, and often make you come off in such a negative way. Well, it's just a bit depressing.

I will never understand the huge passive aggressiveness that then happens when things inevitably don't go as planned

I have a girl I went to school with constantly pester me on facebook, I'll get a message every now and then like WHY DO YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ANYMORE and other accusing messages like that.

I hung around her in school only because she was in my tutor group and I kinda felt sorry for her because she had no friends (Mainly because she was the biggest shit stirrer I've ever met)

I never reply to any of her messages and it's been about 3 years since I've even spoken to her, yet every so often she still feels the need to message me. You would have thought she'd have taken the hint by now. I thought since she's had a baby it might stop because she's got other stuff to worry about, but nope.

I still don't understand how guys add me every once in a while...what are they doing searching profiles, and what goes through their minds when they click on the "Add as friend" button? Do they seriously think I'm going to accept? Sheesh...I love clicking on "No" when Facebook asks "Do you know this person outside of Facebook?". Hah !

• 6 years later...