✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever met a weirdo online?

Prince Myshkin

I met a guy when I was on a trip in France and asked if he could have my friends and my emails so we could stay in touch. I thought it should be fine but when he added me on Facebook, I could see he was going to be pretty annoying. He would always message me but he never had anything to say so usually it would be just "Hi, how are you?", that kind of shit. :uhoh:

Oh, it looks like I forgot to mention he told me he loved me and that he thought I was beautiful and would I date him if we lived in the same city, even though he was younger than me. The "Hello" parts weren't bad, really, but it got annoying when he never had anything else to say. Eeeeeh.

Oh, it looks like I forgot to mention he told me he loved me and that he thought I was beautiful and would I date him if we lived in the same city, even though he was younger than me. The "Hello" parts weren't bad, really, but it got annoying when he never had anything else to say. Eeeeeh.

This is why I'm so self-conscious about what I say every time with my crush. :lol:

Tell us about your crush. Intriguing.

Well I don't really know where to start... :P

But we did went to prom together and she came with me to see me graduate back in June. She's a senior now and will be graduating next year. I wonder how her last year of high school will have an impact on our friendship. :thinking:

Anyway, I've told her back in March how I feel for her and just last month she told me that she didn't want a relationship right now. We're still friends, though, although I'm not sure what to make out of the whole deal of her not wanting a relationship right now...

I say cherish the friendship and just have a good time. If anything changes she'll let you know, I'm sure.

Thanks. :nice: I've been doing so since when she told me. Things have been well between us anyway. I'll just let time continue to run its course.

The thing is these days you can't just talk to someone without them thinking you're weird. For example, this dude on twitter DM-ed me once and I was really happy about that and we talked for a while but I don't want to seem creepy or bug him or anything so I can't even say hi. It's the same for a lot of people. You don't want to be annoying or creepy, even though it's just hi.

I think it fits in with this thread.

Don't know why I didn't see this first time.

Haha, he sounds like a cool dude.

A boy once messaged me on facebook at first he asked about Coldplay and I answered.

Then he asked where do I go to school and where do I live and personal stuff so I stop the conversation.

I later know that the boy is in secondary school. :facepalm:

I am now work as an engineer and 24-year-old though.