✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Did you realize that your mother

Best u Can

Oh I see you are dee :blush: how are you?

It took me a while to find out who nick is lol because I didn't recognize his username. It's been so long since I've checked the forum. How are you? I might see Sigurd ros in Raleigh this month alone while my family is in Albuquerque. You should come. :sneaky:

Now why would your mother's love be useless? :no:

If you have to realize that your mother loves you, you either don't know what love is, or you have a horrible excuse for a mother.

I don't know why, but this song came to mind when I first read this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLmIlVJYEtw]You Don't Know What Love Is [You Just Do As You're - YouTube[/ame]

Oh I see you are dee :blush: how are you?

It took me a while to find out who nick is lol because I didn't recognize his username. It's been so long since I've checked the forum. How are you? I might see Sigurd ros in Raleigh this month alone while my family is in Albuquerque. You should come. :sneaky:

Now why would your mother's love be useless? :no:

I'd love to but I'm going to Atlanta next weekend with my brother and his wife to see Daughter and an old friend who lives there. If I had my own car on the trip, I'd stop by. BUT I will hopefully swing by this December on my roadtrip. We'll hit the strip clubs up or something.

I'd love to but I'm going to Atlanta next weekend with my brother and his wife to see Daughter and an old friend who lives there. If I had my own car on the trip, I'd stop by. BUT I will hopefully swing by this December on my roadtrip. We'll hit the strip clubs up or something.

Tru dat. Too bad there are none in concord or I'd go every night, use a bunch of singles and get totally wasted. But instead I'll probably just sit at home, read a book, pet the dog, and listen to some classical music.

Why do you eat matter? Does it matter? What if you have a platter of matter on a ladder with the latter not enough for a fatter gnat who sat on the hat of a fat man to pitter patter in his brain matter. Dang I rhymed matter with matter... What a fail.

That's my superpower. Don't question my shitty power! Yeah I wish I could fly or shoot webs out of my wrist but I eat matter instead, fuck evolution.