✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help!

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Ohhh I wanna know! U can pm me if u don't want everyone to know ur details hahaha

About 30-1hr. I don't have the thing to change it & this guy was just knocking on my window:(

Guest LiquidSky

He wasn't scary. It's just that I get scared when I'm in an isolated place and a man approaches me. But he wanted to help. I told him I was fine & my brother got here so. Thank goodness!! I also went into the room but it wouldn't load for me. Was going to show you the tire lol

Guest LiquidSky
Hopefully you had a full-size spare wheel, or even a spacesaver.

All I have for my car is a bottle of gunk and an air compressor

I did had a spare tire but I didn't had the tools to change it cause my brother had taken it out months ago which is why I called him. He help me though^+^ He also didn't take as long as I thought he was going to be.

You could call 911 like my friend did. :freak:

O Veri call 911 and do not get out of your car until the cops come

Y'all sound like my mother:P She said the same thing hehehe. I didn't know you could call 911 for a flat tire

Guest LiquidSky
I wonder why you asked in this forum and not looked for a solution on the internet

I wasn't really asking but was asking for comments to release me from boredom of having to wait

Guest LiquidSky

I was being sarcastic lol sorry.

It's just that I had a scary experience before so now I just get uneasy and nervous=/q

That sounds nasty. Just a few hours ago two I met two drunk men as well, they're terrible. And yes you should have just get back into the car and lock the doors, but we all learn from our mistakes! Next time bring a tazer or something that is legal in your country. It will stop anyone immediately.

And what happened with the creeper? :uhoh: