✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Special Meaning Behind Coldplay's Music

harrisonrules

Anybody have a favorite song cause there's a special meaning behind it?

I have always LOVED Gravity cause I danced with my GF to that song on our first date and we have been together almost 2 years!

I like Us Against The World which mentions Daniel and the Lion's den which is what I was named after!

Sometimes I sing that song to myself! :lol:
hahaha :lol:

That reminds me of something, actually. When I wasn't a crazy obsessed fan yet, a few years ago, I was watching TV and the Hope for Haiti event came on (it was a rerun a day after the actual event I think) and I randomly arrived at the moment where Coldplay were on. Watching their performance of A message really moved me, because I took the song for myself. It felt like it was all I had been needed to hear for a long time. :wacky:

hahaha :lol:

That reminds me of something, actually. When I wasn't a crazy obsessed fan yet, a few years, I was watching TV and the Hope for Haiti event came on (it was a rerun a day after the actual event I think) and I randomly arrived at the moment where Coldplay were on. Watching their performance of A message really moved me, because I took the song for myself. It felt like it was all I had been needed to hear for a long time. :wacky:

Awwww!!! Thats too adorable! :wacky:

I only took Green Eyes because I sang it for Jonny and myself because we both have green eyes :P