Marie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I see that I left you in good hands, heh, may? :D :P

*hugs*

oh yeah you did!!!! I have new sistas°!!!! thak you my friend!!!

hope you're ok now!!

*hugs* ahah love ya my friend ;)

I read this fast and thought you said you "I have some news for you!!!thank you my friend" and I like "and the news???" :lol: You are welcome my friend! :D :D ;)

Guest LiquidSky
:o :o :o :o omg! Denise i thought u were shy..lol! :stunned: :stunned: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shy, me????????? :stunned: :stunned:

You definitely don´t know me well :P

Reading that denise being told that she was shy, makes me crack up!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: ....tired or bord lol :lol:

ladies i just found this...its GUY NEWS WOOOOOT lol...and its recent..2004!!!

Guy Berryman of Coldplay installs VTC Console

News date: 20040111 Posted by: CRMAV.com

Guy Berryman - bassist and co-writer with Coldplay - has recently taken delivery of a 32 channel VTC console, having converted two adjacent rooms in his London home into a control room and fully soundproofed live area with acoustic treatment and floating floor. Having cut his teeth on TL Audio products by using an Ivory 5051 as the bass preamp for his backline rig for live tours, Guy discovered the VTC:

"It's the only one of its kind available on the market," he says, explaining his choice of console. "There are obviously a lot of digital desks around but I didn't want to go down that route because I was going to be recording onto Pro Tools so I wanted something which would give it a warmer, analogue sound. It's also excellent value for money, and because they're modular you can choose the size you want, depending on the available space you have." As the end of the year approaches Guy is looking forward to taking a break from his hectic schedule, which has included an 18-month tour and recording sessions at Air Lyndhurst, and is keen to get into his new studio. "It's great being in a band and that's my job, but it's also important to remember that this is also a hobby, something I do for enjoyment, without any pressure on making music," he concludes. "I'm really looking forward to having some people over, getting together with some friends and just playing. It's not inconceivable that the band might end up doing some bits and pieces here as it's more than capable of handling it - anything is possible really. It's just great to have all that gear there, ready to go."

:D

omg chooks this is the piccie that goes with it....get ready to scream

20501073903081.jpg

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

:lol: ....tired or bord lol :lol:

ladies i just found this...its GUY NEWS WOOOOOT lol...and its recent..2004!!!

Guy Berryman of Coldplay installs VTC Console

News date: 20040111 Posted by: CRMAV.com

Guy Berryman - bassist and co-writer with Coldplay - has recently taken delivery of a 32 channel VTC console, having converted two adjacent rooms in his London home into a control room and fully soundproofed live area with acoustic treatment and floating floor. Having cut his teeth on TL Audio products by using an Ivory 5051 as the bass preamp for his backline rig for live tours, Guy discovered the VTC:

"It's the only one of its kind available on the market," he says, explaining his choice of console. "There are obviously a lot of digital desks around but I didn't want to go down that route because I was going to be recording onto Pro Tools so I wanted something which would give it a warmer, analogue sound. It's also excellent value for money, and because they're modular you can choose the size you want, depending on the available space you have." As the end of the year approaches Guy is looking forward to taking a break from his hectic schedule, which has included an 18-month tour and recording sessions at Air Lyndhurst, and is keen to get into his new studio. "It's great being in a band and that's my job, but it's also important to remember that this is also a hobby, something I do for enjoyment, without any pressure on making music," he concludes. "I'm really looking forward to having some people over, getting together with some friends and just playing. It's not inconceivable that the band might end up doing some bits and pieces here as it's more than capable of handling it - anything is possible really. It's just great to have all that gear there, ready to go."

:D

omg chooks this is the piccie that goes with it....get ready to scream

20501073903081.jpg

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

awwwwwwwwwwwww Guy talking about his beloved console!!!!

"It's also excellent value for money" hahaha cute :P