✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Berryism Religion!

Marie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bump*

As the first male member of the berryism (uhh... i'm a member, right? lol)

i think this thread should be a sticky one! This way all the members of the other religions would see how wrong they are, and they would realize that the berryism is the only religion that is totally right. (Ok, actually the buckland religion is right too)

Yes Riff and valleyboy, you are members

Thanks a lot Marie! You rock! :D

ummmmmm scuse moi noway can u stop me from posting in here....im the founder of the martin and buckland religion but i love Guy so whats the point in making it sticky when every1 wants to post in all of them

Oh, I'm sorry. I think you got me wrong there. i didn't mean it should be a sticky thread so the other religions would look dumb, you know? That was sarcasm, I was jk. I luv all the religions, all the members and all the boys are just as cool as guy!

Yes Riff and valleyboy, you are members

yes!!!!!! thx Marie!!!!!! :D

btw, my name is Ren , nice to meet ya all here... as i said.. im goin to take bass classes next month .. isnt it exciting? i cant wait!!! i still want to know what's guy's fav bass coz i want to buy one like his! that would rox so much!.. maybe the piccie lady can post a sweet bass pix! plz?! ..thx!! :P

btw, my name is Ren , nice to meet ya all here...

yea, my name is thom! Nice to meet ya, ren! :P haha

Anyways... are you really going to take bass lessons. Ren? That's awesome! Bass is the best instrument ever! you'll see!

And uhh... guy's fav bass... I dunno... I like the bass that he plays on the shiver vid... and the dvd one is great too! :cool:

Guy´s a perv !! check this out from BBC Radio 1...

"If Guy could be one fictional character what would he be?

Answer: Austin Powers" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"If Guy was offered a perfect night out on the razzle what would it be?

Answer: A gig at the Dublin Castle followed by tequila at the aftershow, followed by an all night drinking session."

Could this man get any more perfect ? :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: