✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Berryism Religion!

Marie

Guest LiquidSky

!!!!!! guy powers!!!!!! that's so funny!!! -groovy baby yeah!- :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww :blush: :blush: :blush:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: but no gwyenth....i`ll be ummmm mini Guy :lol:

Kirks, we´re talking aboiut Guy ;) So no pre-historic girlfriend (remember that horrible brunette with golden clothes and guy wearing a pink scarf ?) If she´s in the movie, we´ll be the spies that get to kill her :P

damn, have I mentioned I´m insane ? :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: :lol: :lol: but no gwyenth....i`ll be ummmm mini Guy :lol:

Kirks, we´re talking aboiut Guy ;) So no pre-historic girlfriend (remember that horrible brunette with golden clothes and guy wearing a pink scarf ?) If she´s in the movie, we´ll be the spies that get to kill her :P

damn, have I mentioned I´m insane ? :lol:

Us? Being the spies? going to kill her? lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that sounds a greeat movie!!!! ;) :D :P

Guest LiquidSky
Okaaay' date=' if she's a friend of yours Josc ;) (bitch) :lol: :D :P :kiss:[/quote']

Hey! what did I say? :sneaky: :angry:

And yes she is my friend and she is everything I am not.....well maybe we are half and half (pervi) :lol: ;) :D :kiss:

And yes she is my friend and she is everything I am not.....well maybe we are half and half (pervi)

how come I'm everything you're not? haha do you mean I'm not kind, sweet and cool :angry: ???? hahha because all that you are ;) :D

tho i have to agree with you i AM a perv when it comes to Guy.... or that guy in your av! ;) or any cute guy for that matter :P

Guest LiquidSky

And yes she is my friend and she is everything I am not.....well maybe we are half and half (pervi)

how come I'm everything you're not? haha do you mean I'm not kind, sweet and cool :angry: ???? hahha because all that you are ;) :D

tho i have to agree with you i AM a perv when it comes to Guy.... or that guy in your av! ;) or any cute guy for that matter :P

*puts a sweet voice on*

Exactly, that's what I meant :P

no, I am just joking w/you ;) :lol:

Of course you are also sweet, kind and cool, 'cause you are my friend..... :cool: ;)

*end of the sweet voice*

Hey missy!

Don't be messing around w/MY COWBOY or MY GUY! :angry: :angry: :angry:

okay, I'll let you play w/Guy a little but only Guy :sneaky: :P

*puts a sweet voice on*

Exactly, that's what I meant

no, I am just joking w/you

Of course you are also sweet, kind and cool, 'cause you are my friend.....

*end of the sweet voice*

Hey missy!

Don't be messing around w/MY COWBOY or MY GUY!

okay, I'll let you play w/Guy a little but only Guy

of course we're cool! :cool: haha i mean with these good taste in men who wouldn't be cool ;) haha

and of course you have to let me play with Guy.. i'm mrs berryman from the other coldplay forum remember? so he's mine mine! hahah (yeah right!) hahah

i have to go now! ahah i'll say the prayers of my new religion before i go to sleep i promise! :D :P hahahaha jk!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

*puts a sweet voice on*

Exactly, that's what I meant

no, I am just joking w/you

Of course you are also sweet, kind and cool, 'cause you are my friend.....

*end of the sweet voice*

Hey missy!

Don't be messing around w/MY COWBOY or MY GUY!

okay, I'll let you play w/Guy a little but only Guy

of course we're cool! :cool: haha i mean with these good taste in men who wouldn't be cool ;) haha

and of course you have to let me play with Guy.. i'm mrs berryman from the other coldplay forum remember? so he's mine mine! hahah (yeah right!) hahah

i have to go now! ahah i'll say the prayers of my new religion before i go to sleep i promise! :D :P hahahaha jk!!!!

About the prayers......you do have to say a prayer.....it's part of the Berryism Religion........ :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :lol: ;)

I´m Mrs. Berryman in another coldplay message board ;)

Guest LiquidSky

:lol: :lol: I bet she is like "oppps!" :lol: :lol: :embarrased:

hahaha there are so many of us! damn him for being so sexy.... oh maybe i'm being a bit sacrilegic.. haah bless him for being so sexy ;) hahah