✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me get Coldplay's attention and continue our family's tradition!

sylar5

Hello everyone! My brother and Coldplay inspired me to become a musician. We always listen to the new album together but he's leaving May 6 to enter the U.S. Airforce. We want to get the album before he leaves. So I am making a video everyday, covering a different Coldplay song until I get a response. Help me by sharing/liking/subscribing. Thank you! :) [video=youtube;A-Fvq69eFqs]

Help me get Coldplay's attention for my brother!

Hello everyone. I'm covering a different Coldplay song everyday in hope that I will get the band's attention. My brother and I always listen to the new album when it comes out but he's leaving May 6 to serve in the U.S. Airforce. So share and like if you enjoy thanks! [video=youtube;iiGPe1aUrQQ]

Coldplay Covers in honor of my brother entering the Airforce

Hello! I have made 8 covers so far everyday in hopes to get Coldplay's attention. If you would like to help, please contact them: http://www.coldplay.com/contact.php and title your message, "Coldplay Family Tradition" Copy and paste this video as the message, thanks! Hope you enjoy. :)

[video=youtube;gfMEvc6zEZ0]

Guest LiquidSky
Just this one from now on, and the fb page. I had originally posted it in the new member's page since I am a new member.

Please stick to one thread, Thank you.

Okay so I watched the Life in Technocolor video, and the only thing good about it was the creepy guy in the window.

I'm sorry but your covers aren't amazing and pretty rough around the edges. Plus your cause isn't something which will attack an early copy of the album. *bubble burster*.

Okay so I watched the Life in Technocolor video, and the only thing good about it was the creepy guy in the window.

I'm sorry but your covers aren't amazing and pretty rough around the edges. Plus your cause isn't something which will attack an early copy of the album. *bubble burster*.

Good to know that everyone on this forum are unsupportive. Just so you know, I was contacted by Coldplay's team, thanks to nobody here.

They said they had three other people with similar circumstances email them that week as well. Its impossible to get a physical copy of the album before its released. I did the covers more to just honor my brother before he leaves. I knew it was unlikely, but hey why not try?