✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

o.O

CityandColour

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sternly, it's not hard at all. Believe me. I'm an oldie at about three forums, one of them I've been for 4 years and I've never said ":rolleyes: what's up with all these newbies".

I'm the highest poster at another forum, and I was like the 20th user to join, and I've never said ":rolleyes: what's up with all these newbies".

But hey....whatever.

- Antonio

I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU ARE NOW, AND I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT EASY....

Sternly, it's not hard at all. Believe me. I'm an oldie at about three forums, one of them I've been for 4 years and I've never said ":rolleyes: what's up with all these newbies".

I'm the highest poster at another forum, and I was like the 20th user to join, and I've never said ":rolleyes: what's up with all these newbies".

But hey....whatever.

- Antonio

I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahah

Hee hee. I think the reason most of them are pouring in is because of the newest Coldplay Live thing that's been going around. :rolleyes: Yes, I'm a "newbie" cause I apparently forgot my old username. :confused: Just got a new computer too... It's all making me confused.

Hee hee. I think the reason most of them are pouring in is because of the newest Coldplay Live thing that's been going around. :rolleyes: Yes' date=' I'm a "newbie" cause I apparently forgot my old username. :confused: Just got a new computer too... It's all making me confused.[/quote']

I also have habit of forget my username or password. Mainly password.

But hey....whatever.

- Antonio

I JUST SAID IT BECAUSE IT WAS A SONG, AND IT CAME DOWN JUST AT THAT VERY MOMENT, BUT NEVERMIND! :rolleyes: :P

^^ I save them on my cellphone with weird names so nobody knows they're passwords but me.:D maybe you should do that;)

- Antonio

I save my password (maybe some) but is many boards, register's.... that end up forgetting. :/

Hmmm....didn't I say that? LoL

- Antonio

We were all newbies at one time' date=' duh.[/quote']

No, you didn't. quote- "so what? you were one too.... and I bet you didn't get anyone telling you " NEWBIE " all the time". That's not saying what I did, unless you used the same exact words, even if it is the same meaning.