✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Competition : "Ghost Stories" 'thank you' message (ended)

Sparky

The competition has ended, there wasn't as many entries as anticipated to make this work. Thank you very much to those who participated (I have sent PM's out) and stayed tuned for the next Coldplaying competition or challenge!

As the new album, Ghost Stories, draws nearer, we have an exciting new competition where you have a chance of featuring in a 'thank you' message to our beloved Coldplay! This will be a message of thanks to the band and everyone involved in the making of Ghost Stories and will be sent to Coldplay's twitter page around the time of the album launch.

At least 6 fans are in with a chance of having their photo as part of a photo montage, representing the Coldplaying community!

What you have to do : Take a picture, in the most creative, funny, different or just plain weird place / scenario with a message relevant to thanking Coldplay such as thank you Coldplay' or 'I love Ghost Stories'.

It is recommended that you feature in some way on this photo, as a selfie, normal photo or in the background, if you don't want to feature in it, your forum name can be shown in an artistic way. The main feature / highlight of the image has to be the thank you message. Group photos will be considered too. Must be 'family friendly', so something that can be shown to everyone!

The message itself can be on a sheet of paper, cardboard, even tattooed on you! (temporary or permanent, up to you!) Could be painted on something (as you have permission and not breaking any laws or the Coldplaying police will be ready). Arranged with food maybe, the possibilities are endless. A few examples of photos (maybe extreme examples!) could be bungee jumping off a plane in New Zealand with the message painted on the plane, in a middle of a ghetto in Romania with 'I love Coldplay' sign with unimpressed onlookers (Coldplaying has no responsibility for 'lost' equipment!) or in the middle of nowhere in a Russian goat farm. We encourage everyone across the world and all cultures to take part, the large diversity of Coldplayers makes this place great

Submitting photographs : Please submit the photos to myself (Sparky) by private messaging me on the forums. You can use an image uploading site like tinypic and send me the link. The photos will be reviewed the by Coldplaying team (myself and moderators). The final act : Once the winners are showcased on the main site, the graphic will be sent to Coldplay's official Twitter to which we ask everyone to please retweet and share the article from the main site on Facebook! We will aim to build a massive chain of retweets and shares to send our gratitude to Coldplay, promote the new album, Ghost Stories and Coldplaying at the same time!

Everyone here will have a part to play in this whether its entering the competition or simply retweeting and sharing this once the article for the thank you message if up on coldplaying.com