✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So I'm supposed to say hi?

Jaytheblue

I really haven't paying much attention to baseball- but I think a blind duck can do better than the Leafs.

Aww no:/ OK maybe I was exaggerating when I said that. Maybe not as bad as a blind duck, but they certainly need some improvement, that you can't deny! I was actually cheering for them for the majority of the hockey season until that massive lose streak- then I just gave up...

FORGIVE ME!! :o:o

I am also greatly surprised about how there is more than 1 person from Canada on here!

You a hockey fan? Do we have hockey fans on this forum?

fuck yeah

I am Canadian- OVBIOUSLY!

Lol.

There used to be an annual Stanley Cup thread when Briggins from Nova Scotia was here to run it, and there's a Canada thread in the forum's International section.

Lol.

There used to be an annual Stanley Cup thread when Briggins from Nova Scotia was here to run it, and there's a Canada thread in the forum's International section.

We could start a Stanley Cup thread now...if only there were more Canadian teams in the playoffs instead of one Canadien (pun intended) team...

I hate the habs so much but their crowd is just amazballs. Pretty much any crowd beats the suits at the ACC

Right on. I went ahead and made a stanley cup playoffs thread in the sports section so hockey fans can discuss hockey. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Carry on lol.

Nah you didn't hijack anything! Its great that there's a hockey thread! It's a really good idea!