✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So I'm supposed to say hi?

Jaytheblue

Ooh you're good, although my name was not intended to be about the Blue Jays, they are doing quite horribly now... But anyways, your guess was correct! (And I was considering putting down Toronno too)

At least theres the Leafs...I mean Raptors...I mean....

Anyways, nice to have you here with only a dozen or so days till album release.

Okay it was a one point loss!

And yes, I am thrilled to be here, and super excited about Ghost Stories. I've actually known about Coldplaying for a while, but had been too scared to join, although now, I'm glad I did!

Welcome aboard! Another Torontonian here (living in Kingston now.). The Jays aren't doing so bad right now...compared to the Leafs, lol.

Enjoy your stay here!:)

I really haven't paying much attention to baseball- but I think a blind duck can do better than the Leafs.

You and I were cool until you went and said that :(....

Aww no:/ OK maybe I was exaggerating when I said that. Maybe not as bad as a blind duck, but they certainly need some improvement, that you can't deny! I was actually cheering for them for the majority of the hockey season until that massive lose streak- then I just gave up...

FORGIVE ME!! :o:o

I am also greatly surprised about how there is more than 1 person from Canada on here!

hey!! Nice to see the Canadians! I haven't been on this board very long , i was a browser for ever finally decided I should join the convo! I dont really know anyone besides starting to recognize ppls names who post!

hey!! Nice to see the Canadians! I haven't been on this board very long , i was a browser for ever finally decided I should join the convo! I dont really know anyone besides starting to recognize ppls names who post!

Hey, I did that too for the longest time.I literally memorized like every single fanfiction wrote on this site, although they mysteriously stopped at the end of the year... hoping to see more of those. The Coldplay fancfiction writers are the best!