May 12, 201412 yr Does anyone know how to download/save the iTunes background on Coldplay's page that has the four of them standing at the dark horizon? I would love to save this for my wallpaper. Thanks!
May 13, 201412 yr Wow, this one's better. How'd you extract it? Actually, I took a screenshot and then edited the stuff out of the middle :) :P The wonderfulness of Photoshop
May 13, 201412 yr Author Thanks RevolutionDude! Photoshopping it was going to be my last resort but you did it for me!
May 13, 201412 yr Is there a rip of the video that is played along the album on itunes yet? I don't have ituned and I'd really like to see it :wacko:
May 13, 201412 yr Is there a rip of the video that is played along the album on itunes yet? I don't have ituned and I'd really like to see it :wacko: Someone posted this link: http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/000/Features/musictrailer/B93165DC-350D-4185-B257-78758D5C98E2_Coldplay_GhostStories.mp4 And it worked for me. If it doesn't work for you, I'm probably going to upload the video to another site so people can download it later on today, if someone else doesn't get to it first.
May 13, 201412 yr Anyone have the photo where they are walking in black and white and will looks bald
Create an account or sign in to comment