✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play at the Grammys

busybeeburns

Not only will Coldplay be at the Grammys hoping to win, but they'll also be putting on a show.

The people behind the awards show have hooked Coldplay into doing a set at the 45th annual Grammys. The NMC eCharting artists are up for for Best Alternative Album, for A Rush of Blood to the Head, and Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal, for "In My Place."

You can catch the Grammys on February 25. :D :D :D

From netmusiccountdown

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when they were on david letterman they were suppose to play their latest single and at the time it was clocks. they still played in my place :?

I'm so sure they will play clocks. I'm also positive they're going to win a grammy. I was voting for them a lot and I would always go and look at the stats, and they would always be winning. :D

i asked debs from Q&A what are they going to play but she prolly won`t answer me anyway.

did you ask this question?

...it said it's neither...I heard they might be playing 'Politik.' :o :)

from coldplay.com Q&A-

GRAMMYS gig

Q: I heard COLDPLAY will perform on the GRAMMYS. Is it true? & if so will they play CLOCKS or In MY Place? Personally I think it'll be cool to play CLOCKS, because I've seen COLDPLAY perform IN MY PLACE on Letterman, Leno, Conan & i think CLOCKS is a cool song, but it hasn't received much attention as a single in the states.

A: They will be performing at the Grammy's, but you'll be pleased to know that it'll be NEITHER of the above tracks. Watch to see.