✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moodswings and Thumb for Likes

grids

I remember when I joined Coldplaying almost a decade ago, there was this moodswings (or whatever you call it) appearing on everybody's user profile, like happy, sad, strawberry swing, etc.

Also, I'm just wondering if I could check the users who give given and received thankyous. I know it's not that important, but it's just some minor elements that I thought can be added for coldplaying users to get more interactive with the forum. :) Just my thoughts though.

It was a good feature. The forums were upgraded at the start of the year but after that, a lot of mods were incompatible and the creators have not updated them in years. If I can find something similar or if it gets updated, i'll add it. Another one that was suggested which I remember in the past was user country flags being displayed.

There is the option for notifications when your post is liked buts it universal for everyone so can get spammy for some, may turn it on later in the year if things get quieter on the news front :P

It was a good feature. The forums were upgraded at the start of the year but after that, a lot of mods were incompatible and the creators have not updated them in years. If I can find something similar or if it gets updated, i'll add it. Another one that was suggested which I remember in the past was user country flags being displayed.

There is the option for notifications when your post is liked buts it universal for everyone so can get spammy for some, may turn it on later in the year if things get quieter on the news front :P

Thanks so much, Sparky! I know you've been putting a lot of effort in this forum. Looking forward to it :)

I know it's a bit off topic in this thread, but I dont wanna make one again since it's a small request. So actually I have had this notification for years popping up on top of my page but every time I click on it, it doesnt appear anything. Back then, I clicked on Unread Visitor Messages many times but never got new notifications. I was just wondering if I could get rid of that thing immediately. I understand it's a minor issue, but somehow it's irritating. :confused:

I know it's a bit off topic in this thread, but I dont wanna make one again since it's a small request. So actually I have had this notification for years popping up on top of my page but every time I click on it, it doesnt appear anything. Back then, I clicked on Unread Visitor Messages many times but never got new notifications. I was just wondering if I could get rid of that thing immediately. I understand it's a minor issue, but somehow it's irritating. :confused:

I'll take a look, could you send me screenshot(s) of the problem ?

It'd probably be better if you could select what you could get notifications for tbh, solves the post liked spam as well

Yeah, unfortunately there isn't an option for that at the moment.