✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Bang Theory

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Haha I just found this thread.

I love TBBT!!! Amy is my favorite! She's funny, and she really cares about all of her friends. All she wants is to be a popular girl like the ones who bullied her in high school, and she loves Sheldon so much. SHAMY FOR EVER!!!!!!

Spoiler alert for everybody that isn't up to date on the episodes - My heart shattered into a billion pieces when they broke up at the last episode. OMG and the ring... Okay I just can't talk about this. I start to tear up just thinking about it. Literally. I'm out

I watched the last episode of the season. I was so mad that Shamy broke up and made questions for us - what is he gonna do with that ring? I assume they are gonna come back together and the engagement is still up and running and they are gonna be happily ever after at the end of the very last season. And I dont know why I have a feeling that Raj is going to get married first before Sheldon because I think it will be the sweetest story to end for the whole show. But alternatively, Mayim Bialik hasnt really appeared on the screen for the last 4 episodes (Or maybe 3?) because her dad died recently - she may take time to overcome her feelings or probably she will be no longer the main cast which I'm not looking forward to that really because if Sheldon changes a soulmate the story will have no fun anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Bump

The next season will be starting on Sept 21 and I'm so glad that my favorite tv show is back :D

Ooo it's back soon? That's cool! I wonder when a new series will be back in the UK? I don't watch it much anymore. I think I've seen all the episodes but when a new Big Bang Theory series is shown on TV, I try and watch it x

I think it was hilarious when Howard closed the curtains on Sheldon lol. /mean

How did you find ep 2? I'm very curious about what Sheldon will do to get Amy back. Shamy are the endgame. There's no other way!

Yeah, but the whole point of the first episode seems so pointless I guess, The 'Big Bang Theory' vibe feels like gone. I want it back like when it happened during Season 1 - 5, I would say those were the best.

I saw the second episode a few days ago. Shamy are still not in the good terms. But I was surprised in the beginning that Sheldon kissed Penny. For the first five seconds I went myself like 'Oh shit, you cant let this happen.' But bham! Leonard was dreaming. Dammit.

The series has been dull for a long while now. As if all other shows :cry:

When I saw Sheldon kissing Penny I was like HOMGGGGGGGGG!!!! I think that was the biggest shock I've ever had from the show lol.

Season 9 has been very underwhelming so far. Sigh.

The series has been dull for a long while now. As if all other shows :cry:

When I saw Sheldon kissing Penny I was like HOMGGGGGGGGG!!!! I think that was the biggest shock I've ever had from the show lol.

Season 9 has been very underwhelming so far. Sigh.

I guess the next few episodes are gonna be painful to watch and pretty much guess-able [emoji14]

I can only predict now Shamy will get engaged at the end of Season 9 and then get married at Season 10. And Raj will get back together with Emily or perhaps the other girl who ever played earlier, she has a black hair and looks very unsocial lol.

It's true its been dull, but for the first 5 seasons have been entertaining at least to me, Sheldon has been my favorite character so far but now he is becoming so annoying and I'm less interested in watching the next week's episode, it looks like it's becoming predictable now.