✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What if.. (Daydreaming with the band)

grids

Well as you can see from the thread title, daydreaming that I'm talking about is 'what if' if you got to meet one of the members in a band or maybe the whole members, and have known you for such a long time. The rule is easy, start asking 'What if' to the next person below you and ask about, for example, "what if Jonny cooked you eggs and cheese in the morning for your breakfast?" then the next person replies and asks other what if questions (only related to the five members of the band Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will and Phil) :). But anyhow, we are all daydreaming if this happened, it could be true however if we thought of it deeply if you wanted to :D

Okay so let's start :)

What if Chris baked you some fudge brownies for your birthday? :D

*starts to think what to write down as a reply*

*the post quickly turns into some NSFW +18 fanfic*

*ereases it*

*starts a new one*

*the gay lvl is over 9000*

*:|*

Yaaaaaahh I think I should.. walk the dog now :nod: *quickly retreats*

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
I'd ask for his autograph and talk about the I ran away Project !

What if you saw Jonny playing a guitar solo in the NYC subway ?

I'll modify this question to the London Underground.

I'd video him and ask for an autograph. Maybe hug him and never let go as well[emoji9] .

What if Chris brought you up on stage during a concert?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

I'll modify this question to the London Underground.

I'd video him and ask for an autograph. Maybe hug him and never let go as well[emoji9] .

What if Chris brought you up on stage during a concert?

I'd probably be embarassed and would not know what to say !

What if you were a teacher and Violet Buckland was in your new school class ?

• 1 month later...

i misread the question and thought it was asking what if Chris was your doctor. i was like... i'd find another doctor :uhoh::lol:

if Chris was my patient, i would treat him like any other patient, casually let him know that i was a fan of his, then forever tell the story until the day i die

What if someone cut you off in traffic, you followed them until they got to their destination in order to yell at them, and it turned out to be Guy? (sorry, dude)

• Like 3

Oouh a new thread!

*reads first post*

Oh nICE :charming:

*starts typing*

hoLD ON a second, what did the other guys write ~

*reads second post*

:|

seems like I haven't changed one bit lmao :|

*throws text into the flames*

• Like 4

Oouh a new thread!

*reads first post*

Oh nICE :charming:

*starts typing*

hoLD ON a second, what did the other guys write ~

*reads second post*

:|

seems like I haven't changed one bit lmao :|

*throws text into the flames*

omg i've done the same thing where i saw a thread and was like, "ooh i have a thing to say!" only to read through the first page and realize that i already said it years ago :lol:

• Like 1

omg i've done the same thing where i saw a thread and was like, "ooh i have a thing to say!" only to read through the first page and realize that i already said it years ago :lol:

And then u realize you're typing more or less the exact same thing and ask yourself WHAT HAPPENED IN ALL THESE YEARS D:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's bring this thread back.

i misread the question and thought it was asking what if Chris was your doctor. i was like... i'd find another doctor :uhoh::lol:

if Chris was my patient, i would treat him like any other patient, casually let him know that i was a fan of his, then forever tell the story until the day i die

What if someone cut you off in traffic, you followed them until they got to their destination in order to yell at them, and it turned out to be Guy? (sorry, dude)

I'd be like omggggg Im so sorry dude you're actually amazing nvm u can do whatever you want with me in traffic because you're awesome and a member of Coldplay you deserve to be respected!!!! idk or something like that

What if one day you know you could have whatever you want with Coldplay, go to all their concerts meet and talk with them whenever you want?

• Like 1

What if one day you know you could have whatever you want with Coldplay, go to all their concerts meet and talk with them whenever you want?

i would say to them (well, probably Phil), you know we've been essentially friends for a while now, so i think it's time you let me make an official music video for one of your songs :nod:

what if you were walking alone at night down a seemingly empty street, but you keep hearing noises from behind like someone is following you, only to turn around and see what appears to be a dog - this dog attacks you and drags you into an alley, then turns into... ONE OF THE COLDPLAY BOYS??? an Animagus the whole time? what would you do? :P

• Like 2

I'd probably faint. And when I'd be awake again I'd tell him how much I love them and ask if I can hug them and take a pic. (Not so creative I know)

What if you were a special agent and your job was it to save the band from criminal organization who wants to kill them to as a revenge on you? (This one was inspired by the fanfic I recently read:P)

i would say to them (well, probably Phil), you know we've been essentially friends for a while now, so i think it's time you let me make an official music video for one of your songs :nod:

what if you were walking alone at night down a seemingly empty street, but you keep hearing noises from behind like someone is following you, only to turn around and see what appears to be a dog - this dog attacks you and drags you into an alley, then turns into... ONE OF THE COLDPLAY BOYS??? an Animagus the whole time? what would you do? :P

I'd lay off the crack and register at a rehab.

^hmm, after ensuring their safety and taking down the organisation, I'd use my influence and power to meet them.

What if you went to buy milk in Tesco one morning and bumped into Will?

I'd say sorry, starring at him for a while, than gasping, recognising who he is and would say something like: "Oh, I know you! You are the guy who played the instruments at the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones!" just to see how he's reacting. Then, I'd ask him for a photo ;)

What if you'd have an harmless car crash with Guy in the other car?