✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Need help for hi-res Ghost Stories poster

1991_luca

good morning to all .. I'm new here!

could someone kindly help me? I can not find an image (Coldplay tour poster ghost stories or ghost stories coldplay coldplay album poster or ghost stories promo tour) with high resolution (eg 2000x3000 or even more)

expect that someone will help me

thank you very much in advance!!

and you have a poster printer at home? you're not gonna find a company who will print it for you cause it's copyrighted, so that would be illegal and will hopefully end up costing them ALOT of money if they do it

and you have a poster printer at home? you're not gonna find a company who will print it for you cause it's copyrighted, so that would be illegal and will hopefully end up costing them ALOT of money if they do it

He probably wants to print 1023423 of them and then sell them lol

because I found photos only with low resolution .. and to make a great poster, I need a high-resolution photo

in any case, no .. I do not have printed at home .. I am going to make me print in one study

again they dont exist on the internet, the best way to find one is asking someone who knows how to use photoshop to create one for you

again they dont exist on the internet, the best way to find one is asking someone who knows how to use photoshop to create one for you

wouldn't matter, as long as its low-res it will always be low res.

source: professional Graphic Designer & Photoshopper