✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30th August] Chris Martin on Weekend Throwdown

Sparky

No, no that's a different interview. Weekend Throwdown is seperate to the one just posted :P Thanks gai for that interview, appeared out of nowhere haha

Greengoose said the ustream one is going to drag out so feel free to stick it out :)

No, no that's a different interview. Weekend Throwdown is seperate to the one just posted :P Thanks gai for that interview, appeared out of nowhere haha

Greengoose said the ustream one is going to drag out so feel free to stick it out :)

Hey Sparky....I just watched the video Gai posted, and the questions asked on that video are the exact same they are making people listen for on the radio show right now....the first 2 questions they asked Chris on the radio show came from that video..word from word....not too sure if they are going to just play the snippets from that video and be don with it, or have more ( which I doubt )..but just a heads up, exact questions and answers from that vid Gai posted

Hey Sparky....I just watched the video Gai posted, and the questions asked on that video are the exact same they are making people listen for on the radio show right now....the first 2 questions they asked Chris on the radio show came from that video..word from word....not too sure if they are going to just play the snippets from that video and be don with it, or have more ( which I doubt )..but just a heads up, exact questions and answers from that vid Gai posted

Ok, thanks for clearing things up! :)