✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Reflexion about life

fefi

I want to express how I feel right now. Maybe you are not interested, but i just want to write

Today I understand why some of my friends get drunk or get high so much.

They have so complicated lives, and With That

And with those substances manages to get away from that reality, and it really feels like this, as you could zoom around a moment and focus on the good things, and you manage your brain just focus on that.

But my problem is focused on that, why would I like to get away as much of a reality that is not so complicated? is more, my life is as normal and good.

There it is my conflict in my life is so monotonous that bores me, I feel depressed and empty. When you feel nothing for something, I tend to take refuge in marijuana and alcoholo (sex unknown I have not tried, and I do not want to try for now).

anyway, that's my problem of life, not to feel emotion about anything.

And you, how do you feel right now about life I touch them?

I want to express how I feel right now. Maybe you are not interested, but i just want to write

Today I understand why some of my friends get drunk or get high so much.

They have so complicated lives, and With That

And with those substances manages to get away from that reality, and it really feels like this, as you could zoom around a moment and focus on the good things, and you manage your brain just focus on that.

But my problem is focused on that, why would I like to get away as much of a reality that is not so complicated? is more, my life is as normal and good.

There it is my conflict in my life is so monotonous that bores me, I feel depressed and empty. When you feel nothing for something, I tend to take refuge in marijuana and alcoholo (sex unknown I have not tried, and I do not want to try for now).

anyway, that's my problem of life, not to feel emotion about anything.

And you, how do you feel right now about life I touch them?

I personally don't drink alcohol or use any drugs. I used to in the past but I found they served me no purpose. I actually love to use meditation or mindfulness as my 'escapism'.

Life can certainly has it's challenges and ca. be cruel and ruthless. But there is no chemical or drink that could ever give me the 'high' I can achieve naturally through a deep meditative state. Also, helping others when I feel down helps me to feel better.

Zen proverb-

Student says " I feel discouraged what can I go" Master says "Encourage Others".

It's really more of a fun thing than a coping strategy for me (which I suppose is a coping strategy from boredom in itself), but it really sort of depends on whether it's starting to become problematic physically/emotionally to yourself and/or others as far as being 'bad' goes