✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin buys another home in Brentwood

Greengoose

Honestly I dont give a shite about anyone that I dont know personally, and I love this band, but this is getting downright weird....then again its the dreaded "source" so who knows what the heck is going on....

alas, onwards with the chuckle of the night.....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-martin-purchased-home-across-street-from-ex-gwyneth-paltrow-2014610

Home sweet home! Chris Martin has purchased a home in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles — and it just so happens to be right across the street from his estranged wife Gwyneth Paltrow, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.

The home has a European, yet modern, aesthetic, a source tells Us, and features an all-white interior with clean architecture. Situated directly across the street from his ex (the spouses of ten years "consciously uncoupled" in March), the location allows for their two children, Apple, 10, and Moses, 8, to spend time with both of their parents "whenever they want," the insider adds.

Another source tells Us that Paltrow's famous mom, Blythe Danner, was on hand to help the Coldplay frontman move in; the new abode, which was purchased for $6.75 million and boasts 5 bedrooms and 7 baths, was also the site of Paltrow's 42nd birthday fete on Saturday, Sept. 28.

Held in the courtyard of the 7,700-square-foot home, the Martin-hosted bash welcomed celebrity guests Danner, Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie, Tobey Maguire and wife Jen Meyer, Maya Rudolph, and Gavin Rossdale, among others.

With the courtyard decorated with hanging strands of white lights, revelers feasted on dinner served at long rectangular tables. "Everyone was seated facing each other so they could talk and tell stories," the source says of the intimate setup. "They were all laughing together… Gwyneth was surrounded by girlfriends and couldn't stop giggling," the source tells Us, adding, at one point, the Goop founder was "yelling because she was laughing so hard."

To be honest, I prefer the old Chris Martin during :parachutes: and :arobtth: era. Those times were the best. He was very from his own country, down to earth, humble, and it's just soooo him! I understand he is getting bigger now, people recognize him a lot better. But looking at this everyday news about all crappy gossips just make me wanna throw up. He's been too much on the media and paparazzi keeps stalking on him all the time. I dont think he was used to be followed that much though, and plus ever since GS came out, I felt sorry for him about his separation and everything, but after these a few months the media keeps exaggerating and I'm just literally tired of hearing it. Sorry darling, too much 'just' on my post lol but I JUST cant handle it anymore!

honestly, if it is true, all you can say is good for the kids. obviously they are the priority. the rest of what the so called 'sources' say are just gossip. the only thing that is to see since the separation is that both love their kids.

But everybody says this place is beautiful

And you'd be so crazy to say goodbye

But everything's the same this town is pitiful

And I'll be gettin' out as soon as I can fly

Life goes by on a Talihina sky[/color]

He should definitely buy a house in Talihina.

Maybe Harveytown and Talihina could get together and create the idyllic safe haven. Make the World a better place.

"People getting lazzzzzyyyy' (KOL)

To be honest, I prefer the old Chris Martin during :parachutes: and :arobtth: era. Those times were the best. He was very from his own country, down to earth, humble, and it's just soooo him! I understand he is getting bigger now, people recognize him a lot better.¨]

He`s probably still the same, but he just needed an extra house. Doesn`t mean it`s not a wooden house, neccessarily.

[ But looking at this everyday news about all crappy gossips just make me wanna throw up. He's been too much on the media and paparazzi keeps stalking on him all the time. I dont think he was used to be followed that much though, and plus ever since GS came out, I felt sorry for him about his separation and everything, but after these a few months the media keeps exaggerating and I'm just literally tired of hearing it. Sorry darling, too much 'just' on my post lol but I JUST cant handle it anymore!

I`m going to write some songs in celebration of his new house.