✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy Birthday Sweety_230!!!

sailormaxx

live with 5 engineers? :o

:lol:

umm let's see...at one point, i lived with an engineering/math prof, one post-doc in plant genetics, and 2 gradutate students in engineering....that's still not 5 really brainy folks! and it was scary! :lol: :P

but glad that u like engineers! :sneaky:

some engineers, not all :P

wait...so guy is a slut and sweet_230 are one and the same gal? :huh: :/

hmmm

in any case, if you like some engineers, that's better than liking none at all, right? :sneaky: :D that means probability comes into play! :smug: :lol: . If u liked 0 engineers, probability of you liking me would be infinitely small or 0 :lol: :P

i don't know if you are pulling my leg or not, but yes we are the same gal :o

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
live with 5 engineers? :o

:lol:

umm let's see...at one point, i lived with an engineering/math prof, one post-doc in plant genetics, and 2 gradutate students in engineering....that's still not 5 really brainy folks! and it was scary! :lol: :P

but glad that u like engineers! :sneaky:

some engineers, not all :P

wait...so guy is a slut and sweet_230 are one and the same gal? :huh: :/

hmmm

in any case, if you like some engineers, that's better than liking none at all, right? :sneaky: :D that means probability comes into play! :smug: :lol: . If u liked 0 engineers, probability of you liking me would be infinitely small or 0 :lol: :P

well duh! where the hell have you been???????? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
HAPPY B-DAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

thanks josceline :)

Ya welcome hon! :kiss:

Guest LiquidSky
:rolleyes: :P :P

i've been here, my mind has been roaming around! :lol:

Maybe I have affected in you my "distracted" all the time thing....... :embarrased: :lol: :lol:

SARAH! I'm gutted - I forgot your birthday! :stunned: I'm so sorry - but here I am now to wish you a very happy BELATED birthday!!! Hope it was fun hun :D xxxxxxx

Ahh Vicky no worries. My birthday comes at a rather inconvenient time of the year. It's just in the new year and people are always busy. My mother has apologized many times for having me at an inconvenient time :lol:

SARAH! I'm gutted - I forgot your birthday! :stunned: I'm so sorry - but here I am now to wish you a very happy BELATED birthday!!! Hope it was fun hun :D xxxxxxx

Ahh Vicky no worries. My birthday comes at a rather inconvenient time of the year. It's just in the new year and people are always busy. My mother has apologized many times for having me at an inconvenient time :lol:

:stunned: :lol: :lol: :lol: