✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect

Sparky

New album is out on 18th May. Here are the videos for the two singles:

[video=youtube;9iiDlU4rhlY]

[video=youtube;vX5fAb76r-U]

What do you think? :)

Two very good singles I think. Still Want You is my favourite and based on the latest live clips, Dreams Come True sounds great too :D Really can't wait for the album.

The newest video (80's vibe)

[video=youtube;jcZ-0o53md8]

Brandon is awesome. I like the singles, they're all very catchy, Can't deny my love stayed in my head after one listening. I'm quite excited for the new album. :)

I can't wait for this album. The Killers have been my 2nd favorite band for a while. Hopefully I'll have the chance to see Brandon this summer.

Lonely Town is my favorite so far but all the songs are bombastic.

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite albums this year.

@filiprasmusson Where did you get your avatar from? I only ask because it looks exactly like the painting I did based off of the Rollingstone cover for my portrait painting class in school. In fact - I have the original in my bedroom. I uploaded it to my website once but have since removed it. I just think it's pretty bizarre it ended up in the forum. Haha. I'm pretty sure that's my painting, but do you have a larger or clearer version of the photo? I don't mind either way, I'm just curious. I think it's cool. Cheers.

I listened the album for the first time and as expected, I really like it!

I can change reminds me of some other song (don't know which one, maybe he used a sample of it?).

Whole album has 80's vibe and I also hear some The Killers elements.

Brandon said in an interview, that he will start to write new songs in autumn, for The Killers next album, great news! :)

I listened the album for the first time and as expected, I really like it!

I can change reminds me of some other song (don't know which one, maybe he used a sample of it?).

Whole album has 80's vibe and I also hear some The Killers elements.

Brandon said in an interview, that he will start to write new songs in autumn, for The Killers next album, great news! :)

Everything you said is right, I love the 80s throwback (actually my favorite part) and The Killers elements (it's part of his DNA lol). Also Ronnie is playing Drums on Untangled Love.

I Can Change samples Smalltown Boy by Bronski Beat

• 3 weeks later...

I Can Change and Lonely Town are my favourites from the album :D A lot of the tracks haven't stuck for me as much as I thought they would but overall, my favourite album in 2015 so far :)

• Like 1

I Can Change and Lonely Town are my favourites from the album :D A lot of the tracks haven't stuck for me as much as I thought they would but overall, my favourite album in 2015 so far :)

My exact thoughts.. But the new Florence + the machine album took me by surprise today